A BOND~VII

Shaurya kese honge??
Vo golii...nikali hogi na un logo ne??
Anokhi was walking to and fro in her room waiting for someone to call at home so that she with Shaurya's family can visit him.

It's been almost three hours since she left him at the hospital and she remembered it correctly that one of the wardboy took him inside on the strecher too.

Suddenly she heard Aastha's voice which was drenched in tears and she ran towards the hallway.

There she got a sigh of relief knowing that Shaurya's Treatment has started atleast and without wasting any time they reached hospital.

Ab kesi condition haii Shaurya ki??
Shan asked one of the army officers waiting for Doctor to update about it.

Goli nikal di gayii haii... Condition stable hone mein time lagega,They informed the family.

Anokhi though had two minds...She wanted Shaurya to get well but the fact Shaurya has recognized her or not wasn't making her happy on this news.

Suddenly she noticed one of her team members in hospital giving her some signals to come over for meeting urgently.

Kya hua Sir... Aapne mujhe yaha kyu bulaya, Anokhi seemed frustrated.

Aaj vaha jo kuch bhi hua vo pata chala mujhe Jannat, us Shaurya ki kesi haalat haii ab??

Goli nikal di haii Doctors ne bas hosh mein aane ka intezaar haii,she was indeed disheartened.

Kya lagta haii dekha hoga usne tumhe??

Pata nahii... Goli lagne se pehle vo naqab uthane hi vale the lekin usse pehle goli lag gayi...magar unhe hospital tak mene hi pahuchaya us waqt mere chehre pr naqab nahi tha,she spilled the beans.

To maar daalo use....!!!

Anokhi was shocked listening to that...how could she kill the person she maybe loves.... More than that he trusts him.... His family trusts him!!

All these thoughts were popping up in her mind when she reached hospital again as her boss wasn't interested in listening to her humanity lecture and he was clear that for their safety Shaurya's existence is dangerous.

Anokhi reached worker's quarters and took nurse's getup...
With mixed emotions she reached Shaurya's room where he was lying unconscious and she was just staring at him as if he's the last thing in this world.

Kese kar sakti hu mein ye??
Inki jaan leke kya mil jayega mujhe... Ek anjan ladki ko sahara diya tha inhone bina kuch sahi galat soche, apni family se lade mere liye.... Aur mein itni ehsanfaramosh ho gayii, a lone tear escaped of her eyes having all these thoughts.

She walked towards Shaurya slowly gathering courage to do what she's supposed to and was about to mix the poisoned medicine on his glucose bottle but her hands were shivering... She was hoping for this moment to stop so that she doesn't have to do this and god heard her prayers when Shaurya held her hand.

Seeing Shaurya gaining consciousness she got scared and was about to run when Shaurya called "Anokhi" in his almost inaudible voice but the silence of the room made her hear that.

She turned around as there was nothing to hide from him now and acted surprised as she was hoping he hasn't recognized her.

Aapne mujhe pehchan liya, she acted disappointed.

Kambakht dil ka kusoor haii varna na pehchanta to better tha, he tried balancing his posture on bed to maintain proper eye contact with her.

Shaurya vo, she tried justifying herself but has no use.

Kuch mat kaho Anokhi oops Jannat Ali... Tum hi ho na Shafaq ki saathi jo Mr. X ki talash mein Pakistan se aaye hein, he chuckled.

Anokhi just nodded her head sideways to avert eye contact with him.

Ummeed kar raha tha tum keh do aisa ni haii... Mein maan leta, he smiled Sarcastically.

Anokhi could see how broken Shaurya is in his eyes and was just in guilt of hurting him.

Saari duniya mein dhoondh raha tha dushmano ko tum to mere kareeb hi thii.... Kyu kiya tumne aisa Ano.... Jannat??

Nahii Shaurya mein aapko kisi bhi tarah ka nuksan pahuchane ni aayi thii hum bas Mr. X ko chhupake rakhne ka ilzam apne mulk ke sar se hatana chahte the jiske liye zaruri tha ki hum Mr.X ko dhoondhe aur aapse milna to humare plan ka part bhi ni tha mein to papaji I mean Shan Sir ki secretary banke unke aas paas rehke Mr. X ko india kese dhoondh raha haii ye pata krna chahti thi Trust me!!

Trust... Shaurya Chuckled.

I know it's not easy to trust me now lekin kya humne aapko kisi bhi tarah ka nuksan pahuchaya aaj tak usi logic ke according meri baat maan lijiye!!

Anokhi tried best possible way to convince him and there was this awkward silence both of them didn't wanted and Anokhi was waiting for him to say something definitely not in favor of her but atleast something!!

Humari team Jannat Ali aur Shafaq ko bhi Mr. X ke saath bahut waqt se dhoondh rahi haii...jald hi aap tak pahunch sakti haii... Aap bhaag jaiye yaha se!!

Anokhi was shocked by this reply....If I'm not wrong you're asking me to hide my identity and run away??
She couldn't collect better words than this to ask what is Shaurya trying to convey.

Shaurya held his head down in disappointment maybe by nodding Yes.

I don't know what you did was right or not but atleast I can give you benefit of doubt but the people outside will call you none less than terrorist and you'll either be hunged till death or exist in jail till death... I don't want any of them for you,he himself didn't know why he was doing this.

Tears were rolling down from Anokhi's eyes seeing the guy infront of her doing this for her... He was literally backstabbing his officials by helping someone from other nation whose intentions were definitely weren't good according to them.

Aap ye sab kyu kar rahe hein Shaurya...iski koi zarurat ni hai,she told him.

Zarurat haii... Aap bhag jaiye yaha se isse pehle ki koii aur aapko dekh le... Mujhe dhokha diya na aapne uska hisab chukane ke liye hi meri baat maan lijiye, Shaurya tried convincing her.

Konsi baat?? Ye jisse aapki job, izzat sab khatre mein pad sakte hein... Shaurya mein aapko aur aapki family ko risk mein apni vajah se daalkar bhaag nahii sakti!!!

Mene jo kaha vo kijiye varna abhi to goli lagne se hosh mein aa gaya hu ab khud hi apni jaan le lunga, he threatened her by grabbing that poisoned injection from her hands and warned her to say yes if not he'll kill himself!!!

Anokhi visibly affected from their separation left not to get noticed by anyone.....

Will there be any string still attached or Shaurya~Anokhi are separated forever leaving this story incomplete??