A BOND~IV

Anokhi sunoo to, Shaurya tried convincing her whereas she locked herself in the room.

Aap chale jaiye yaha se... Mujhe koi baat ni karni aapse, she informed in her teary voice.

Areee yrr Listen to me...he kept on knocking the door in order to receive her apology.

Oyeee Shaurya uper kya kar raha hai.. Aitthey aa tujhe to mein batauu,his father called him from downstairs.

Heyy Bhagwan.. Kaha jaau??ek taraf kua doosri taraf khaii!!!
Kise smjhau, Shaurya sat outside the door facepalming himself.

Listen Anokhi... Mene bataya to tha tumhari family humari shaadi ke against thi to humne bhaagkar shadi ki thi... Vo abhi ki hi to baat haii bas kuch hafte pehle ki aur mein ghar mahino se ni aaya isliye gharwalo ko ni pata, he again lied smartly.

Maan liya gharwalo ko ni pata to kya kisi aur se shaadi kar lenge aap, she asked from inside.

Shaadi to khair tumse bhi ni ki, he blabbered.

Kya kaha aapne, she couldn't understand.

Kuch nii dekho mein to khud ye shaadi ni karna chahta tha lekin unse baat karne ka mouka hi ni mila, he tried justifying himself.

Vaah... Kya logic haii, Anokhi opened the door and slowclapped for him making him more guilty for the crime he didn't even committed.

Dekhoo Anokhi.. I'm Sorry jo mess create hua uske liye but tumhe hurt karne ka iraada ni tha,he seemed quite guilty.

Anokhi thought for a second but his almost teary eyes melted her anger and she hugged him tightly to pour out her tears.

Mujhe kuch yaad nahii haii Shaurya... Aapne jo bataya vahi meri identity haii aur shayad vahi filhal ke saath meri zindagi...aap mujhse vahi cheen rahe the kisi aur se shadi karke... I trust you aur aap vahi todne chale the, her hands were grabbing his waist tightly whilst her head got his chin's tender touch.

Shaurya's hand unintentionally went to wrap her in a proper hug where he was rubbing her back to calm her down and at the same time was caressing her hair.

She smells so good. Ohh damn Shaurya aise time per ye khayal aa rahe hein tujhe!!!

After few minutes he released her from the hold and cupped her wet face which was due to the tears.

Her eyes reflected so much of purity, innocence and concern towards him... She indeed trusted him badly.

Koii itna masoom kese ho sakta haii.

The only thought that popped up in his mind seeing her but then he whispered Sorry again and was about to say other things when his father called him again!!!

Ye mujhe nahi chhodenge,he patted his head in annoyance.

Ab jaiye... Pyar ke consequences jheliye, Anokhi chuckled.

Bina kiye hi jhel raha hu.. Kar leta to jane kya hota, he blabbered.

Kya??

Kuch nahii you better take rest... I'll handle this, saying that he left the room only to presented in the family court where he was the culprit on the witness box and his father's deadly glare was scaring him as he seemed like a judge.

Pyar Shyar sambhal liya ho to hume batane ka kasht karenge Raja Sahab ki ye sab kya hua yaha, his father Shan Sabharwal folded arms questioningly.

His glares was scaring Shaurya afterall he had that aura of a retired Colonel which can put anyone in doubt if he's talking or scolding.

Dad vo we love each other uske gharwalo ko mein pasand ni tha to humne bhaagkar shaadi kar li, he informed them.

Vaah Ji vaah... Pasand to hume bhi tu ni haii to tujhe bhaga de... Ye kya baat huii bhaagkar shaadi kar li aur ki to ki yaha konse dahej ke saath dobara mandap per baitha tha, Shan was fuming in anger.

Aap logo ne bolne ka mouka hi ni diya... Kya karta, he tried justifying himself.

To do do shaadiya karta firega... Dekh loo Noor apne laadle ko... Idhar ek biwi ni sambhalti ye do ko sambhalne chale hein, he pointed out Aastha.

Biwi to khair dono hi ni haii!!

Kyuu sahabzaade ladki kon haii kesi haii kis khandan se haii.. Kuch batayenge ya aise hi bas uthake le aaye ki lo Ji aapki Bahuu, Shan asked sarcastically.

Pata nii, he blabbered.

Heinnn... Teri biwi tujhe hi ni pata, Aastha interrupted.

Nii matlab acchi ladki haii... Gharwalo se kabhi mila nahii mein, he told biting his bottom lip in regret.

Lo Jii ho gaya kalyan... Bahu lekar aaye haii Border se...koun haii pata nahii, aap mahaan haii Sarkar, he joined hands infront of Shaurya to embarrass him more.

Ho gyaa aap logo ka... Jesi bhi haii ab vahi aapki bahu hai aur vo do choti vali naak behne valo kammo jesi to ni hai jisse aap meri shadi kara rahe the, Shaurya himself didn't know what is he saying in his defense.

Heinnn tune theek se shakal bhi dekhi haii uski kesi faltu baatein kar raha haii,Aastha got angry.

Jiski dekhi haii usse shaadi kar li na bas aaj ki adalat yehi barkhasht ki jaati haii,saying that Shaurya left towards his room getting frustrated with all the interrogation.

Meanwhile Anokhi was busy in preparing bed for both of them.
She then felt an urge to drink coffee and then left for the kitchen.
After ten minutes her tea was ready and she walked upstairs and since door was open she assumed Shaurya is in the bathroom and quietly kept the cup on table but she heard bathroom door open.

She immediately turned to ask him what happened with his parents but the sight of him rendered her speechless.
He was wearing a tanktop and short while his other hand was busy wiping his wet hair which was evident that he just took shower.

Before it gets awkward she moved towards the door when her body crashed into something...not much surprise Shaurya.
Anokhi placed her fingers on Shaurya's chest,feeling every bit of his wet skin.
Looking up, she felt warm breath of him on her forehead. Her fingers were exploring his perfectly shaped body which was sending shivers down Shaurya's spine.

He was trying to accept what the moment was offering and both were standing still without moving an inch.

Anokhi taking the best of the moment parted her lips and stood on her toes only to match his level of lips.

But Anokhi's words rang in his ears.. I trust you Shaurya and he realised that she believes he's her husband but he knows the truth and he can't take advantage of her So for her surprise he backed off a bit and averting eye contact with her quietly took a pillow and went to sleep on sofa.