TAKING ONE MORE STEP...

Shaurya was now struggling with his inner conscience which was making him feel guilty about judging Anokhi's feelings and Ofcourse taking them lightly too.

Moreover he wasn't really getting why Anokhi was special for him....he denied so many proposals respectfully but then here he wasn't even courageous to confront Anokhi too... He always ended things before they starts but this time he was looking after other factors...about the letter he didn't wanted Anokhi to feel embarrassed,he wanted her to forget about these feelings but then her being serious about him was giving another thoughts too.

He was liking the attention from Anokhi's side which was confusing....was he also falling for her or her being so bold about him was making him too??

Many students proposed him saying they like him,he's handsome and all similar crap but reading Anokhi's letter he could feel her innocence,that boldness in the cutest way.

Her liking him in the most ruthless way?!
This can't be infatuation and even if it is this time he's falling for her and it's definitely love so he'll suffer in the end...

Handling this turmoil of thoughts he was passing by the canteen when got to know about Farewell party happening tonight.

Godd I totally forgot about this,he patted his head and left for home to comeback again.

In the evening, Shaurya aimlessly walking around greeting everyone with a faint smile until his eyes fell on two retreating figure coming from front...Definitely Anokhi with her friend Reema.

She was looking totally different from usual self... Velvet colored knee length dress was complementing her looks beautifully and her candid dazzling smile was cherry on the cake.

For a moment he just froze at his spot to admire the beauty until Anokhi came towards him and greeted.

Welcome Ms. Bhalla,you look gorgeous,that compliment came out impromptu which he regretted but Anokhi's blushing face was happily accepting that.

Sir aap sabke saath nahi hein, Reema interrupted.

Nahii you guys enjoy... I'm just a formal guest,saying that he gave the way to both of them and tried focusing on other things to avoid his thoughts taking unwanted turn.

But hearing a whole lot of sound and seeing people around he found a corner and preferred drinking his softdrink instead of partying.

Soon he was joined by Anokhi who was suffering from the same disorder of crowd and wanted to avoid crowd when saw her favorite Shaurya Sir too and couldn't leave the chance to accompany him.

Sir aapko bhi parties nahii pasand, she asked initiating the conversation.

Haa mein bas formally presence ke liye aaya tha it's about you guys hum elders ka kya kaam, he answered.

Aise address mat kijiye khudko jese jaane kitne hi bade ho... You're one of us Sir bas personality thodi introvert haii merii tarah,she interrupted him instantly.

Shaurya again became speechless hearing her defending him...how confident she sounded though.

Offering drink on the table Shaurya turned towards her to listen what she's upto.

Vese is saal to ye din seniors ka hai hum bas timepass kar rahe hein... Next year humara farewell hoga tab maza aayega,Anokhi shared her feelings to her favorite person which impacted Shaurya in the other way.

Will Anokhi really leave him next year???
Her talking about farewell gave him a reality check and something ached in his heart... Even the thought of her absence was scaring him...his complex feelings were adding fuel to this.

Anokhii chal na dance karte hein, Aahir entered in their convo definitely not waiting for her permission and took her to the dance floor.

But then Anokhi wasn't seeming happy and was just swaying with the music... Her comfort zone and desire were with different people and she wanted the guy sitting on the couch glaring her but not doing anything.

Reema got the assignment and went nearby the couch to talk something which can annoy Shaurya and will give Anokhi clarity about what her future will be.

Yrr Anokhi Aahir kitne pyare lagte hein na saath mein...
Mein bolne vaali hu Aahir ko to propose Anokhi,she told to someone loud enough to be heard by Shaurya.

And she got successful in burning his heart...but this resulted in something even she didn't expected.

Shaurya got up from the chair and joined the dance floor too surprising all the students as they asked him earlier but then he denied saying he doesn't really dance.

The music was soft this time and the dance was about exchanging partners... Swaying with the music and waiting until reaching to Shaurya was too much to wait for Anokhi.

She continued looking at him and his eyes were fixed on Anokhi as he was there to dance with her not knowing why he was doing this.

Finally their wait came to an end when the circle changed and Anokhi crashed on Shaurya's chest with the twirl she had.

He was quick enough to grab her hands and immediately those hands touched her waist to dance with someone he was waiting for.

Anokhi had that happiness in her eyes as don't know why today her Shaurya Sir was behaving something different and she was witnessing an overwhelming emotion in his eyes...

He twirled her passionately and then again his hands found their place...

Anokhii!!!
Don't know why but I've no control over my actions today, he confessed.

To acchi baat haii na Sir kabhi kabhi shell se baahar aana chahiye.

Yaha se baahar aaya to vaapas nahi ja paunga!!

To mat jaiyega!!

You're my student Anokhi...jo tum chahti ho shayad is waqt mein bhi vahii chahta hu lekin consequences mujhe ijazat nahii dete...

Mujhe nahii pata vo kya baat hai jo aapko itna pareshan kar rahi hai Shaurya Sir lekin itna zaroor kahungi apne dil ki suniye...vo kabhi galat jawab ni deta...

The song ended and they had to separate from each other's zone and their convo on the dance floor too.