WHAT'S IN YOUR MIND??

What the hell Ms. Bhalla just said??

Was this intentional??

Noo... She was addressing her diary so might not be.

Well this isn't the first time my student proposed me but this is unexpected and different.

She herself seemed confused....I've to deal with this and will help her unintentionally to sort this... She's a bright student and this will affect her mental state too.

Next day I did everything she wrote in that letter in my way to annoy her in the best possible way.

Ms. Bhallaa, I called her when she was busy with her friend....

Jii Sir, she came anxiously maybe scared that I read the letter but I had no intention to reveal that.

As you know fest aa rahe hein and since I'm the cultural incharge you're my assistant...aaj koii class nahii haii aap mere saath Aaiye.

Heinnn???

Jii koii problem??

Nahii neki aur pooch pooch I mean jii sir.

This girl is always in flirtatious mood...Goddd!!!

To ye rahe costumes!!
Inme konsa color accha rahega??
I focused on main topic.

Aapko konsa color pasand hai,she asked out of the context question for that moment.

Mujhe...Black I guess!

To costume color black rakhte hein.

This girl!!!

Theek haii let's talk about dance Sequences Ms. Bhalla?!

Kya prepare karvaya haii aapne Ms. Bhalla??

Romeo Juliet Play hai to couple dance hi hoga Sir..

Aap bhi role play karengi usme Ms. Bhalla??

Itna kya Ms. Bhalla kar rahe hein aap... Matlab mein hi hu yaha pr to aise hi address kar dijiye..

She got annoyed finally and my first step was successful....Well someone till yesterday was in awe with the way I address her!!!

Jii aap konsa role play kar rahi hein vo bataiye??

Juliet ka... Aahir Romeo play kar raha haii!!

Ohhh aapne khudko hi lead role de diya??

Kyuki mein vo role deserve karti hu Sir?!

Aur ye kisne decide kiya??
Aapne??

Aapko lagta hai mein layak ni hu iske??

Vo to aapko dekhke pata chalega Ms. Bhalla lekin play organise karne ki responsibility aapko di gayi to iska matlab ye nahi ki sabkuch aap khud decide karengi??

Kyuki decide karne ka right mujhe diya gaya tha Sir??

5 mins in the auditorium...let me see what you deserve!!

Anokhi left furiously cause Shaurya questioned her worth but I had to Ofcourse to see if she's being unbiased and for her to not consider him the ideal guy for her without dealing with the reality.

She can hate him that's okay but misinterpreting infatuation or attraction into love isn't right cause it's very complicated.

When Shaurya reached the auditorium she was instructing the scene they had to perform infront of me and that fire to prove herself was visible in her eyes which for a moment was scaring him too.

They decided Romeo and Juliet's confession scene where Juliet ran from her family and was asking Romeo about their future.

What exactly is our future Romeo... We love each other but why can't we have a happy ending... Why do we have to choose to either die with the one I love or die by the thought of not being with them...Why is love so complicated.

We've to end this juliet for your sake...they're gonna kill me that's for sure but I want you to stay alive,Ahir said firmly.

Do you think I can survive without you Romeo??
It would be better if I die with you...
Anokhi had tears in her eyes and they were genuine as if she was feeling the essence of losing her loved one...

She was questioning with that hope and disappointment of not getting what she wanted... Shaurya could see her portraying every emotion especially through her eyes... A moment before she was instructing others so she was actually feeling that emotion of not being with someone she loves...she wasn't acting.

Love is such a complex feeling you can't really feel and most importantly express it this beautifully until you've felt it yourself....for that particular moment Shaurya forgot what he planned about them... He was feeling what Anokhi was portraying and which questioned his assertion about Anokhi's feelings too.

Director told that there's a kiss by Romeo's side to juliet after this and Shaurya immediately said I'm done watching....Well done Ms. Bhalla there's no need to continue!!

Inhe kya hua... Do min mein hi decide kar liya deserving hu ya ni??
Scene bhi complete ni karne diya... He's really unpredictable.

Ye kya ho gaya tha mujhe??
Kya sochne laga tha mein... I've to stick with what I believe...I can't turn weak, Shaurya drank water to calm himself down.

Sir??
Anokhi knocked door of his cabin.

Yess... He asked anxiously.

Aapne decide kar liya??

Kya decide karna tha mujhe??

Yehi ki mein deserving hu ya nahii... Aapne mere skills ko question kiya tha Sir?

Nahii vo it's alright...you're eligible for this role, he tried averting eye contact with her.

Ms. Bhalla??
Kuch poochna tha aapse... He stopped her when she was leaving.

Jii??

Kuch Nahii,he couldn't ask what he wanted to though.

But his heart wasn't letting him strong and he came out to witness the sight he definitely shouldn't at that point.

Anokhi was giggling and laughing her heart out sitting on the garden bench with Aahir.

Kitni khush lag rahi hai...lagta hi ni letter mein jo likha isne hi likha haii... Na mere saamne aisa kuch kehti haii aur na iske behavior se lagta haii!!

Is ladki ne mujhe bhi confused karke rakh diya hai...But why her not falling for me as per my assumption hurts...
Anokhi really had made a special place in my heart being a student...I guess soo?!