P. S~I LOVE YOU❤

Anokhi was hell scared when Shaurya called her assuming that he also got the letter and she reached keeping her head low in embarrassment.

Ms Bhalla mere paas answer key kyu nahii aayi jo mene prepare karne kaha tha aapse, there Anokhi took a sigh of relief realising Shaurya hasn't got the letter.

Jii Sir vo taiyar haii bas dena bhool gayi.

To kya mein notice du aapko ya alarm bn jaau ki aapko yaad rahe, he turned around.

Ye humesha itne khadoos kyu rehte hein....thoda normally keh denge to konsa Russia Ukraine pr bomb gira dega, she blabbered.

Kuch kaha aapne??

Nahii Sir mein to kuch kehti hi ni, saying that she left.

Kamaal hai sabke paas letter pahuncha sivay inke... Hadd haii Anokhi tujhe dukh ho raha haii is baat ka... Thappad padne the Shaurya Sir se agar vo dekh lete to!!
I'm glad nahii pahuncha un tk...

She then got busy justifying Anmol though he was happy as once during class 8th he also got a crush on her but then he was scared of confessing so it had no end.

But since he's now committed Ofcourse to her best friend so this letter had no impact other than him feeling good that once his crush wasn't one sided.

Though with Aahir things turned complicated cause he was his bestfriend  and this will affect their friendship.

Anokhii, Sun to, he kept calling her when noticed her coming out of Shaurya's cabin.

Anokhiii tujhe merii kasam,Aahir finally played emotional card and she stopped hearing that.

Aahir went towards her to talk and turned her around cause she froze at her place.

Kya hua kyu bhaag rahii haii mujhse, he asked looking at her where she held her head down.

Tu kabse nazrein churane lagi mujhse??

Nahii vo bss!!

Letter ki vajah se na??

There Anokhi's heart skipped a beat.

Anokhii it's okayy... Kyu stress le rahi haii I like you too but utna strongly ni jitna teri feelings ke bare mein padha... But trust me isse apni dosti pr koii impact ni padega, he tried consoling her.

Hmm, but she could only reply with this.

Anokhii yrrr tujhe accha feel ho aur guilt nahi iske liye kya karu mein??

Kuch nahii I'll talk to you later.

Saying that she left done with the chaos happened in the whole day but when opened her diary didn't found the page where she wrote about Shaurya Sir...

This means someone definitely sent letter to him too... Nooooo!!!

Anokhi ran again towards Shaurya's cabin and it was a good side that Shaurya wasn't there so she immediately started searching for the letter.

But in her search mission she forgot to lock the door and there entered Shaurya.

Ms. Bhalla kya kar rahi hein aap??

Though she found the letter and it was in her hand but then how to hide it infront of him was a big task and her heart sank for a moment before turning around.

Jiii Sir??

Aap yaha kya kar rahi hein??

Sir vo love...I mean leave application dene aayi thii!!

Leave kis baat ki?

Sir vo merii haalat kharab honevali haii... I mean tabiyat theek ni haii to isliye!!

Lekin aap to ekdum normal lag rahi hein?

Haa vo inner turmoil Sir... Bahut suffocating feel ho raha hai... I need open space...mental hu I mean mental problem haii to kal ni aaungi, she took deep breath to show her condition.

Okayy laaiye dijiye, he asked for the application.

Jii vo layi nii!!

To haath mein kya haii??

Ye vo.....

Vo kya??
Dijiye mujhe aur jaiye rest kijiye,he snatched the paper and directed her to go out.

Anokhi not knowing what to do next preferred going out for the moment.

She saw before closing the door that he kept the paper in his file and left for his further classes which increased her heartbeat.

In the night, Shaurya was checking question papers according to the answer key Anokhi prepared.

Vese Ms. Bhalla obedient to haii... Answer key ek din mein prepare karke de dii...!!

Suddenly the paper fell off his file and he realized it's her application letter.

Kamaal ki ladki haii lag to normal rahi thii lekin application health ki de rahi thii?!

He opened randomly and her heart sank reading the title which had Shaurya Sir with a red heart.

Ye kya essay likh rahi thi??

Shaurya Sir is the most unpredictable person you'll ever meet... Shuru se darti thii unse lekin ab kuch alag hi scenario ban gaya haii... Jo daant chubhti thi mujhe ab vo acchi lagne lagi haii...jinke saamne aane se darr lagta tha mujhe ab unki ek jhalak dekhne bechain hoti hu!!
Unke munh se Ms. Bhalla bhi ek rhythm lagti hai... Ufff!!

Samajh nahii aata kya hua haii mujhe...aaj tak being a teenager I got crushes but is baar crush vala feel hi ni aa raha... Ye crush se kuch zyada haii jo mein bhi ni samajh pa rahii aur shayad isliye sirf is diary mein likh rahi hu... Meri complicated feelings about my professor....I like him romantically and this is the scariest scenario I'm part of...

But kabhi kabhi sochti hu unki taraf se kya hoga... Ye nahi I know lekin kya kuch bhi nahii??

Feelings one-sided ho sakti hai ehsas nahi... Chill Anokhii kuch ni haii padhaii pr focus karte hein!!

❤❤❤

And Shaurya had fully blank expression reading that... What the hell I just read??

Did my student just confessed that she has feelings for me??

This is unexpected...need to talk to Ms. Bhalla now!!