Chapter 4

(Unedited)

Y/n pov:

It's the next day and after me and Sevika left Silcos office lsat night she took me to some dorm in which about 8 people were in counting myself.

The room was cramped i think it was first built for 2-3 poeple but there are 8 of us and only 4 beds...

I was forced to sleep on the floor because to them i am a ‚newbie' and i have to ‚earn a sleeping place'.

Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me i'm not keen on making any new friends i'm only doing this ‚working for Silco thing' to not get killed...

Despite Jinx treating my back last night sleeping on a cold floor that looks like it hasn't been cleaned longer than i've been in prison didn't make the healing process come any faster or better.

Speaking of Jinx i wonder why Silco is so protective of her she seems fine to me... well she looks a bit crazy but i think she can handle herself just fine.

My thoughts are rudly interrupted by a pillow hitting my face.

I lift myself off the floor and look to a group of boys around my age laughing and pointing.

I shoot them a scowl. "What's your problem dude?" I say annoyed.

"Hey newbie you're on the bottom of the pyramid i just want you to know that." One of the boys sais snickering.

I roll my eyes before laying down on the ground again.

"Ye ye whatever asshole..." i mumble shutting my eyes and yawning.

The laughing stops and i feel a shadow hover over me.

"What did you call me?" The boy looks down at me squinting.

i giggle slightly. "You heard me big boy..."

The group of boys behind him start making encouraging sounds for a fight and the boy above me seems to go along with it as he kicks me in the shin slightly.

"Get up..." he commands me to

"Ugh go away fat boy..." i moan trying to fall asleep for a little longer.

"Look at this girl thinking she's better than us already she's defo just one of those orphans that parents didn't want i wouldn't want a child like you myself haha," the boy laughs histerically and the group of boys behind him join.

My eyes widen and its as if pure rage fills my body...

I kick myself off grabbing the boy by the collar before throwing him at a cupboard smashing it and knocking him out in the process.

The group of boys look over to their knocked out friend before all charging at me.

I smile evily before taking on all 7 boys.

I'm moving faster than light dodging all the punches and kicks coming my way roundhouse kicking and uppercutting any face i see.

By the time all the boys are flat on the ground either knocked out or unable to get up i feel someone creep up behind me.

"ARGH!" I exclaim swinging my fist round not looking at who im punching.

My fist gets caught by a hand bigger than mine.

I take a deep breath before looking up slightly to be met with Sevikas neutral expression.

She looks at the boys and the mess then looks at me.

I look away from her gaze breathing heavily scared of what she's going to do.

"You did this?" She asks me.