Chapter 8

Y/N pov:

"Jinx where are we going?" I ask cautiously.

"You'll seeee," she giggles.

I'm so glad that my face is covered in pink paint my face is burning up right now. Her hand is cool to the touch and small but not much smaller than mine.

I graze my thumb over her knuckles as she continues to drag me across the under city she responds to this by slightly squeezing my hand tighter.

Should i ask her about that night or not... no... i should drop it i dont want her to run away again...

Jinx comes to a halt suddenly and i end up walking into her slightly.

"S-sorry about tha-" i instantly shush as i see the waterfall infront of splashing into a lake the light glistens onto the waters surface.

"Wow." I simply say.

"Isn't it pretty?" She asks.

"Y- yeah." I respond my gaze shifts from the water onto Jinx for a moment she looks really good right now her hair flows in the slight breeze and her blue eyes sparkle.

she turns back around and faces me coming incredibly close to my face.

"Um you ok?" I ask stepping back slightly.

Jinx flashes me a cheeky grin before dragging my arm and swinging me making me land straight into the water below.

"I- I CANT SWIM I CANT JINX- IM ..." i stop myself as I realised the water onl reaches to around my waist. Well that was embarrassing great totally got her falling for me...

Jinx bursts out laughing putting her hands on her knees bawling practically crying with laughter.

I see the pink paint drip off my face and clothes and washing into the water.

I look down at my hand as water drips from it i curl my hand into a fist and smirk playfully. Oh this is on...

Vi's POV:

"Sooo what exactly changed your mind to release me cupcake?" I ask the enforcer.

"Can you stop with the stupid names. I busted you out because i know you know this girl so if you help me catch her I'll grant you your release if not ill have you put back into Stillwater." She explains.

I shrug.

"Sure i know that girl she was a total pain in the ass." I tell her stretching my arms behind my back.

I see the enforcers eyes widen.

"Whats her name whats her motivations TELL ME NOW!" She commands me turning to face me.

"Her name i dont actually know but shes crazy she didnt care about anything or anyone not even herself."  I tell her.

i see the enforcers exhale in frustration.

"Call me caitlyn we are meeting one of the enforcers set to spy on her she was last seen not to far by an enforcer she was with jinx." She tells me.

"Jinx? Whos that?" I ask curiously.

"You dont know jinx one of the most wanted criminals in Pilltover?" She seems shocked.

"Oh yeah you try get details about the outside world from that shit hole prison." I snap back.

she seems to be genuinely upset by my condition and how bad the prison is.

"Look i believe you. You look like you have a good heart but please help me find this girl she... she deserves to be back in that prison or worse.." caitlyn tells me.