Chapter 12

(Sorry for short and bad chapters I'll try improve now school is just a drag)

Vi's POV:

I wake up in a dark room with my hands clearly tied together and a bag over my head.

"Cait? You here?" I whisper.

"I'm here. Where are we." She ask struggling in the handcuffs.

"Stop struggling we just have to wait." I tell her.

"Wait? We could be executed or something if we wait..." she moans.

I hear keys jingle together before what I assume is the door to the room opens.

"Take her." A makes voice sais.

I feel two hands grab me and lift me dragging me out the room.

"No wait leave her!" Is the last I hear of caitlyns voice before the door shuts.

I get placed in a chair where the bag over my head is removed.

I remain cuffed.

"Oi anyone in here I kind of need to go.." i mutter.

A owl masked individual approaches me and looks me up and down.

"Listen mask dude quit the act who are you and can you let me and Caitlyn go we kind of are doing a mission right now." I roll my eyes trying to sound brave.

"I always knew you were alive." The mask guy sais.

"Huh?" I exhale.

The boy removes his mask to reveal its Ekko!

"Everyone thinks you're dead." He sais.

"Ekko.?" I breathe out.

"That's me but this is no time for a reunion what are you doing with that enforcer and why were you trying to shoot up Jinx and Arrow." He asks me.

"Is jinx powder and how do you know about Arrow?" I ask.

"Pfft Powder is gone Vi all that's left is Jinx she's gone long gone..." Ekko sais slightly emotionally.

"And Arrow I heard of her before she went into prison for murder then got let out on bail by Silcos men now she's on the run for yet another murder she's a monster in disguise..." he explains.

"Listen I got let out too but by that enforcer to try capture Arrow so if you can please let me go we can go get her together deal?" I bargain with him.

Ekko lifts on eyebrow.

"How can I trust you I mean everyone thought you were dead and now all of a sudden your back with an enforcer..." he sais.

I finally after secretly picking the lock with my secret pin uncut myself and pull Ekko into a hug.

"Ye ye I missed you too little man," I smile.

"Ha guess you haven't changed Vi..." he sais.

We both walk back to the room caitlyns still placed in.

"Please let vi go it's me you want," she sais to Ekko before I walk from behind the wall smirking.

"My hero," i sarcastically swoon.

"I thought they were hurting you!" She scrunches up her face annoyed.

"Vi sais I can trust you... come to my place we will discuss plans on Arrows capture." Ekko sais twisting the lock off caitlyns cuffs before leading the way out.

Y/N's POV:

"Jinx it's no useee she's gone maybe you were just seeing things.." I moan at my hurting legs from all the walking.