Chapter 13

(Im updating as much as I can while doing school)

Y/N's POV:

I never knew Silco had such a huge army... when me and Jinx made our way back to the main room there were hundreds of men and women all of which were like twice my size?!

I look over to jinx beside me to see her almost shaking in excitement.

"Y/nnn we get to kill enforcers doesnt that sound fun!" She grabs my shoulders shaking me.

I grab her hands off my shoulders and give her a pat.

"Ye. Just be careful." I smile at her but deep down I'm nervous I know I'm going to be targeted mainly followed by Jinx I'm going to need to protect her...

"SUBJECTS TODAY IS THE DAY WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE WE FINALLY WILL SHOW PILLTOVER WHAT WE CAN DO!" Silco sais loudly into a microphone.

The crowd cheers and Jinx is basically shaking at this point her bottom lip is tucked under her teeth and her eyes are wide with excitement.

"Hey y/n!" She quickly turns to me giving me a shock.

"Oh uh ye?" I say.

"If you see my sister a red haired girl taller than you slightly more muscular tell me." She describes.

I pout. Taller and more muscular my ass I totally beat her in all the fights we had.

"Sure thing." I tell her to which she grins widely.

"THE BRIDGE IS WHERE WE START THE ATTACK LETS GO!" He commands.

People start a war cheer scrambling around out the small door towards the bridge connecting the undercity and Pilltover.

"YEEEE!" Jinx yells crazily.

She sprints past people jumping on their backs even.

"Jinx wait for me!" I yell out but she's too fast and she disappears into the crowd leaving me behind.

damn it Jinx i facepalm myself.

Well ill find her eventually i know she wont die i need to keep my promise and do the same i wont let them take my life from me...

Caitlyns pov:

(Takes place around the same time that Jinx and Y/N were preparing)

After the meeting with Ekko i believe his name was me and Vi made our way as quickly as we can back to Pilltover with the firelights help.

"I think I should wait out here I'll probably be arrested or killed..." Vi sais worried.

"No come they won't believe me otherwise please we don't have time." I usher her.

Vi looks back behind her but then sighs and walks in beside me.

I rush straight to the place I need to be.

Marcus's office.

I knock loudly twice.

"Come in!" I hear his voice.

i barge in to see Marcus's shocked face.

"Caitlyn! Where were you your mother was worried I was worried.." he sais.

Marcus looks over my shoulder and spots Vi standing there he narrows his eyes before grabbing the handgun in his pocket aiming it at her.

"Who are you and why are you here..." he points the gun at Vi.

"This is Vi she's from the undercity she helped me." I block his path to her.

Marcus face widens and he study's Vi intently.