Chapter 7

Y/N pov:

Its been a few days since my mission in Pilltover and during the day i can control my emotions but at night i find myself sweating prefusely shaking and the verge of throwing up.

What if someone finds out what i have done?

What if i get arrested and put back into Stillwater?

I acted like i didn't care being there but in reality Stillwater was my worst nightmare.

The scars on my back remind me of it everyday in the shower...

I'm on my bed I don't know what time it is and frankly I don't care I trail my finger up and down my tattoo.

Jinx is really talented at this...

I wonder why she ran off in such a hurry that night in the last drop did i do something she didn't like?

I sigh before my eyes start to flutter closed maybe I can finally get some sleep.

Before I can even FALL ASLEEP the door to my room bursts opens and I shoot up hitting my head on the headboard of my bed.

"Fuck OW!" I yell out.

"Newbie WHAT IS THIS!?" she yells at me throwing a newspaper at me.

I rub my head picking up the newspaper looking up at Sevika slightly seeing her angered face.

I read the newspaper slowly.

Criminal on loose charges: murder

Description: 5'7 , y/HC hair, green hoodie, skull mask and arrow tattoo on arm.

Last scene undercity bridge.

My hands shake and the newspaper crumbles slightly under my grip.

"I- i can explai-"

"What's wrong with you newbie murdering an enforcer we bailed you out just for you to fuck things up again do you want Silco to get you executed!" She yells at me.

I start breathing heavier.

"I-.. I HAD NO CHOICE!" I exclaim.

Sevika rips the newspaper out my hand.

"Ofcourse you did you could have just given yourself up you put the whole group in danger now!" She sais.

Is she serious right now given myself up... no I'm not going back to that shithole ever again.

"Tch Sevika you don't know what it's like down there in Stillwater!" I shout at her.

"I don't want to hear it anymore newbie I want you to just pack up and leave..." Sevika sais coldly.

My eyes widen. She's kicking me out just like that?

"What why..?" I ask.

"Listen until this situation is sorted out i cant have you on missions threatening the group for now you are done.." she sais sounding slightly hurt before shutting my door.

I throw myself back on the bed exhaling deeply.

Fuck where do I go now..?

Caitlyns pov:

What's taking Marcus so long to catch this girl i can't wait any longer...

The images of the girl evily smirking over me haunt me at night...

Who could she be and why... why would she go to the extent of taking a life just to get away...

I groan loudly before making up my mind.