Chapter 16

(NOT EDITED!)
(Two updates today for my long
Inactiveness! Please comment if you would like me to continue this story I finally finished school im officially an adult (gross) and I have time now to write if you guys would like ofcourse I can't believe how much people viewed this story!)

———
Y/N POV:

"Hi you." The familar face sais.

"Fuck Rain don't scare me like that.." I relax heart still pounding from fear.

She laughs before making her way towards me her shiny blonde hair swaying.

"Don't worry she's not dead i call it the night night dart my own creation she will wake up in abouttt." She looks down at her watch. "12 minutes and 23 seconds." She smiles at me.

"Very specific." I let out a breathy laugh.

"Hey I know what I'm doing but why- OH MY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR LEG?!!" shes quick to crouch down and observe my busted leg.

"It's fine I'm ok just a scratch," I try play it off.

She stands back up and looks me in eye raising one eye brow (🤨).

"Ok Batman come on you are lucky I always carry my supplies." She grabs my arm dragging me into the alley behind the shop where she tell me to sit ontop of a glamour plus looking trash can handing me pain killers which I instantly take. Damn even the Trash looks rich here it's frustrating.

I bite my lip and close my eyes in pain as Rain cleans my wound.

"What are you doing here anyway.?" I try make conversation.

"Easy Pilltover clothes are way better than back home and where do you think i get supplies for Silcos infirmary definitely not from down in the undercity." She makes a point.

Fair. I'm so glad I ran into her honestly.

"What about you though I'm guessing you got this injury from the attack on Pilltover but why are you here and not down back at Silcos?" She questions.

I rub the back of my neck. "It's a long story but to keep it short I was arrested? Sort of? And escaped." I say smugly proud of myself.

"Psht why am I not suprised." Rain sais looking up and our eyes meet I swear I see a slight blush spread across her cheeks as she's quick to look away.

But that's not what is on my mind. I need to leave as soon as I get patched up if Jinx is ok I need to know if she's not I also need to know it's killing me not knowing what's happening with her.

"Lift your leg- wait where is your shoe?" Rain laughs at me as I do as she sais wrapping a fresh bandage on my leg.

"All done," she smiles.

I look down at my leg and the pain killers I took from her are already taking effect as I feel 100 times stronger.

"Thanks Rain you really saved my life literally I could have bled out but I have to go now I can't wait a minute longer." I stand slightly grunting from the ache however the pain quickly passes.

Rain looks slightly dissapointed however smiles again.

"It's cool I understand but wear this I picked the outfit out myself before you go you look like a mess." She laughs.

She hands me a pair of black joggers and a cream hoodie along with some cream trainers. Atleast I'll be looking stylish I guess.