Chapter 6

(Unedited LONG CHAPTER)

Y/N's POV:

My tattoo is healing nicely I'm glad I let Jinx do it i sometimes catch myself just staring at it for a while admiring her art.

I stroll down the hallway rubbing sleep out of my eyes.

Sevika told me to come to her room when I wake up yesterday something about a mission or something.

Finally I've been training so long hard combat and weight training about time I get a mission to do!

I knock on the bedroom door but not to loud in case she was still asleep.

"Come in," i hear her say so I open the door and stroll inside.

"You wanted to see me today?" I say.

Sevika walks up to me patting my shoulder.

"Ah yes the mission I'm sending you to Pilltover this isn't a rookie mission I'm putting a lot of faith into you Y/N..." she explains.

I nod my head and give her a smile.

"Dont worry Sevika I got this. This mission will be a piece of cake!"

————
Turns out this mission WILL NOT BE A PIECE OF CAKE.

I'm in a group of around 5 other members of Silcos team and we are sprinting down Pilltovers alleyways bags full of gems jewels and stuff that looks expensive.

Sevika told me to retrieve items for her not fucking steal items worth a fortune off some powerful scientist in Pilltover!

I run turning every corner I can separating myself from the group.

3 enforcers chase after me screaming for me to stop.

I pant heavily clutching the bag I don't even know where I'm going I don't know the streets of Pilltover.

I soon run into a dead end and i quickly place a skull shaped mask over my face to hide my identity from the officers Sevika told me to wear one in case I was going to get caught.

I adjust the bag of goods on my back and lean againts the wall panting heavily as the enforcers approach me.

One is a tall woman with dark blue hair. (AGAIN I THOUGHT I WAS TALL BUT DAMN WHAT DO THEY FEED THESE PEOPLE.)

Another was a younger scrawny looking boy and another boy beside.

"You are under arrest for burglary give it up!" The girl sais to me.

I look around for an escape but to no avail the walls are to high and there is nothing around to grab.

The two boys point there rifle at me as the girl steps forward taking out handcuffs.

I get flashbacks from being at Stillwater all that pain and suffering the cold concrete floor the dark rooms... no... I'm NOT GOING BACK THERE!

I launch myself onto the girl punching her face with all my force.

"CAITLYN!" one of the boys shout running at me.

I leave the girl barely conscious as i rush at the boys dodging all there attempts at hitting me.

I kick the scrawny boy in the face sending him flying backwards knocking him out clean and his rifle sliding down to the corner.

I notice the rifle and try make a run to grab it but the other boy swiftly grabs the bag on my back and pulls me back to the ground.

"GIVE IT UP YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!" He yells pointing his rifle at my mask.

I simply stare at him through the eye holes of the mask my e/c eyes piercing into his.