Chapter 5

Y/N's pov:

It's been a few days since my training with Sevika and since then I haven't done much. Sevika forces me to go gym everyday to 'build muscle and strength' it makes my whole body sore...

Also Sevika moved me into her home into my own room it's not the prettiest I have seen but it's a room and I don't have to share so I'm not complaining.

I lay on my single bed staring at the ceiling my minds blank and I haven't got any thoughts.

I haven't been given a true job and I still don't understand why Silco wanted me to join him and what's this whole thing about 'the cause' does he want to start a war?

I groan in frustration.

All this thinking is making me hungry...

I decide to go to the last drop for something to eat since Sevika or me don't know how to cook...

The last drop is as full as ever people all over the place some even lay on the floor...

Someone needs to get this place under control.

I sit at the bar my back has healed enough for me to take off the bandages and scars are starting to form on my back they look pretty badass but I don't know if i like them it reminds me of my time at Stillwater...

A plate is placed infront of me as i slowly eat at the grilled squid.

"Y/nnnn!" I hear a familar voice call out.

I roll my eyes before turning around and plastering a fake smile.

"Hi Ruby.." I say to her neutrally.

"Why did you disappear on me the last time you were here!" She asks sulkily.

"I had something to do." I tell her simply carrying on to eat my squid.

Ruby stands behind me and leans her head on my shoulder as she watches me eat.

"Ruby I'm trying to eat..." i tell her.

She tuts at me before sitting beside me with a frustrated expression.

"Why are you so cold to me Y/N have you got a girlfriend or something?" She asks me.

My eyes widen and I choke on my squid.

"What no ofcourse not I don't do 'girlfriends'." I compose myself.

"Then why are you so off with me I thought you liked my company..." she sais.

"I do it's just-" i go to look at her to my left but notice a slender girl that catches my eye over Rubys shoulder.

Ruby gives me a confused look as I continue to stare behind her.

"It's just..? Hello earth to Y/N?" Ruby waves her hand infront of my face.

I blush deeply before shaking my head.

"Sorry i was caught up in my thoughts." I turn away quickly.

Ruby turns around to see what I was staring at and lets out a laugh.

"Her seriously that criminal?" Ruby laughs mockingly.

I turn around again to see Ruby staring at Jinx who seems to be watching a poker game unfold.

"She's nothing but a trouble maker and I'm pretty sure she's coo coo in the head." Ruby laughs again.

I scowl at her.

"Don't say things you know nothing about Ruby." I say sternly.

"Well i know she's a criminal everyone knows. what don't tell me you actually like her?" Ruby tilts her head.