Chap 1.

An Unexpected Meeting.

Y/N Pov.

You woke up from the Sound of your Phone vibrating, you groaned and pick it up.

"7am, can't believe I have to wake up early for this." He sighed and Stretched his body before standing up.

Y/N fixed his bed and heads to the bathroom to Brush his teeth and fix his Hair, after that he went back to his Room and Went back to his Phone.

Time passed to 8am and Someone knocked on his door.
"Come in."
The door opens and his Mother came in.

"Y/N sweetie, we will leave in Two hours be sure to Ready up." I looked at her and nodded and I could hear the door Close after.

"Today's the day Huh."
He stood up and Readies himself packing his stuff and took a Shower after.

He comes out of the shower with a Towel half his body and entered his room to dress up.

After he dressed, he came downstairs and Sees his parents eating in the table.

"Go and get your Plate, there is enough for you Here."
He nodded his head and Proceed to eat.

After a few minutes they Head outside and Y/N took the air and breathe out As to hope he doesn't be that one Loner in his new Home.

They drove off to the Airport and Y/N was excited but also Nervous he overthinked if he would spend his Year on a Quiet and Lonely life but Things wouldn't be like that right?

They paid for the Tickets and They ride the Airplane making Y/N terrified as he is Scared of Heights, he Stayed away from the mirror view And Just drove himself to sleep.

It was suddenly 4pm and Y/N woked up and sees that They are landing, he finally felt relieved as They are on the ground again.

They exit the plane and Took a drive to the Place that was Assigned to be their stay.

Meanwhile Kusuo was Called by his Mother. "Ku-chan have you Heard?"
Saiki tilt his head as to not know what it Was.

"We are having New Neighbors and they are from a Foreign county!"

"Yare yare Another Pain in the head, hope they aren't those People who are already pain in the head."

A few minutes quickly passed and They heard a Car outside.
"That must be them!"

Saiki in his room Heard it and didn't Mind, instead he peeked in the window and watched the New People enter the house next to them.

"Looks like a Normal family." He looked away and sat on his bed and Grab himself a book to read.

Y/N on the other side Helped his parents Unload their belongings and Spent rest of the day Fixing the furniture and moving Stuffs.

"Alright that's enough for the day Go on and Rest." Mom said.

Y/N went upstairs and entered his new room, it wasn't too big nor too small It was perfect his bed is right next to the window as to see the sight of Other people, his eyes Glances on the neighbor and saw a Male in his bed reading a Book.

Saiki caught him and stood up to close his curtains.

"Hmph, rude." Y/N layed down and doze to sleep.

"That guy looks like At my age, he must probably Gonna be a transfer student, another transfer student again?" Saiki stopped and closes his book and Sets himself to sleep aswell.

The night passed Quietly and Peacefully, Y/N woke up and with his hair on his face.

He heads to the bathroom to wash his face and fixes his hair before going down to Eat but he was stopped.

"Oh Y/N meet our neighbor the Saiki's we are gonna go and Eat at their place as a Welcome."

"O-oh, alright." He followed quietly and Fixes his clothes before entering the House.

It was cozy and Nice but what caught him was The pink haired Guy.

"Ku-chan! Come down and eat with us!"

"Ku-chan?" A Boy comes downstairs dressed nicely which had a cute vibe in it.

"Oh my You look so Adorable!" She pinched his cheeks leaving Y/N a little chuckle

Mrs.Saiki set up the food Which made Y/N's eyes sparkled and Ate peacefully in the corner.

"I didn't knew Your son could Eat so much."

"Oh he just woke up a few minutes ago and He is hungry when it comes to Delicious things."

As the two mother's Talked, the two Father's are talking about business so They ignored them, Y/N was feeling watched on at the person Infront of him.

"Isn't this a little embarrassing?!"

The boy Infront of him looked at him And he Listened.

Saiki's Pov.

"Yare yare I can't believe I have to sit in front of this guy although he acts different from the others."

"Isn't this a little embarrassing?!"

"What is?"

"I just wanted to eat But This person Infront of me is Scaring me."

"I'm that Scary?-"

"I'll just try to Eat hopefully he doesn't Notice me This is so Weird."

"I feel you but I'm really that scary?"

The two Mother's looked at Y/N and I figured something was Coming up.

"Ku-chan why don't you and Y/N have some time together?"

I glanced at Y/N and he was Yelling in his thoughts and I figured I can tease him like this.

"Sure."

Y/N's reactions was just Hilarious and I walked to my room and looked if he is following, he is. Good.

ALRIGHT END OF CHAPTER 1 THIS WAS ACTUALLY MAKING ME IMAGINE SO MANY IDEAS I CAN DO POOR Y/N ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY NEXT CHAPTER!

Word Count: 971