Chapter 20🌺

• • * * • * * • •
/                         \
/                            \
/     Coffee Jelly     \
/                                  \
/                                     \
°===• • * * • * * • •===°

It had been Years since You've met Kusuo Saiki, everyday was a Fun experience of Bonding together and Eating together, or do Something to Make each Other happy, Kusuo had Stopped going out for Coffee Jelly and Rather Enjoys Y/N's homemade Ones.

Everytime he Becomes Desperate for Coffee Jelly, you'd make it and He gives you Stuffs you want like Sleeping together Or more.

You two had Also lived together Under a Home which only you two Live in, if You we're to go Outside, Kusuo would follow or Watch you To see if You'd do something Bad but you didn't and he Loves that.

Kusuo also Started doing stuffs that Normal people would do, because You asked him to do it.

He uses his Psychic Abilities less Than before and He Uses it for Good deeds such as Washing the Dishes or Clean up the Mess, and now He looked at
Y/N with the same Look as ever.

Being the 'Silent and Emotionless' Guy  turns out to be the Clingy and Kind one who'd hunger for Bittersweet Pastry.

Of course you Tried baking some Shortcakes and some ended Successful and Unsuccessful, but Kusuo would clean up the Failed one.

And now, Kusuo had never changed His appearance or even his Height but Y/N had grew Taller which Made Kusuo pout since He'll complain how he grows. Despite he can shrink and Grow too, Kusuo is Currently 5'5 and Y/N is in his 6th so Kusuo had to either float or Look up just to reach You.

"Alright I'm off!" Y/N said waving to Kusuo.

Kusuo runs to Y/N and pulls his Shirt to lean him down, there he kisses him while he Was on his toes. "You can't leave without a Kiss idiot." He let's go and Watches him.

"Alright shorty, see you Soon Love you!" He waves again And Exits, Kusuo smiles and said Good grief when he left and Then went to the Kitchen to eat Coffee Jelly.

When you come home, you'd be greeted with a Puppy waiting on the door Being impatient and wants you around which was Kusuo himself.
As you enter, he would Hug you and Had the clear expression of He misses you but wouldn't Say it.

Hugging him back would Teleport you to the Room and wants to Be Clingy with you.

"Good grief Kusuo." You said.

"No, good grief Y/N."

You pat his Head in response and Cuddled him.

He becomes A Teddy bear who Just wants to Hug till morning, he Would already wake up and Make everything to Get you ready and Wait for you like a Loyal Puppy.

Sometimes Kusuo's parents would come to Visit to check on you Two, if everything is Fine they'll leave you Two be and Start being Bubbly to each other.

Everything is always a Good rest and then You'd wake up to the Warm atmosphere From Kusuo.

Good grief what a Loving husband Who'd always Got your Back, sneaking on behind Kusuo you Hug him from behind and Kiss his Neck, lowering your Head makes it feel like You have a Baby.

He looked at you and Started storming With smooches and Sometimes ended up Getting pinned on the wall or Forgetting the surroundings.

It's still a Great feeling and No one would Destroy the Path of you two Continuing Each others Journey.

================================

THE END.

Oh my god Thank you so much for Reading This, I can't believe we've gotten this Far😭 I thought It'll be very Underrated since my other book Isn't Easily Attracted but Hey, I'll be making More stories just gotta find the one that Fits.

Thank you for Reading This and See you All Next time!

Have a Good day!