Chapter 17.

Solving Aches with Coffee Jelly.

• • * * • * * • •

The next day had Arrived and you woke Up in a Couch, you look to see where You are and Find pink hair Infront of you, then realized that It was the Small Psychic boy.

Knowing his Weak spots to wake him up, you kissed the back of his neck and whispered.

"Wake up Kusuo."

He mumbled. "No.."

"I'll make you Coffee Jelly." You said.

"Alright, wait..." He was still sleepy and You watched him slowly Waking up.

You sat up aswell to Fold the Blanket and place the Pillows back to there Original places, noticing Kusuo who was Waiting for the Coffee Jelly, you chuckled and Stood up to Stretch.

"You got the Ingredients?" You smiled.

Kusuo disappeared and then Re appeared With the requirements to make them, you chuckled and Both of you make Coffee Jelly in the morning.

...

Back to School, you we're Quietly listening to Class and someone knocked on the door.

"Hold on Class, someone is here."

You watched the Teacher walking and Opening the door, you didn't see who she was Talking and Later she called you.

"L/N! Please come." She waved at you.

You stood up and Looked at Saiki with a Worried face.

"It's your Dad Y/N."

"Crud."

You gulped and Continued walking to see There was an Impatient man and Was definitely not in the Mood for talking.

"What do you need?" You said.

"We are Leaving this Country." He said.

You we're terrified but Also Angry.

"Why?!"

"I'm done With my work and I don't want to Ever see a Stupid Foreign as your Partner!" He yelled, letting the class hear.

"Plus I found you A better Partner, she's A Perfect one Than that Stupid Boy who doesn't even Talk." A Teenage girl appeared behind him and She looked Spoiled.

"I like It Here, it's way Better than C/N and I want to Live here!" You yelled.

"You will Follow me Otherwise-"

"No! I made my Own Decision on Staying here, you can't force me To Do what you Want!"

"After all, i Enjoy everything here and I want to Stay here Rather than living With...Dumbasses like You!"

"You." He punched you Really rough in the Face and It left you In a Shock.

You ran away To the top Floor.

"Get back Here!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, but sir. I kindly ask for you to Leave." The Teacher enters.

"When you get home, you are in Trouble you Hear Me Y/N?!"

"Fuck off." You whispered to yourself as you Hide in the roof.

You sit down and roll yourself to the Legs as you Whimpered.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." You thought to yourself.

"Hey." Someone spoke right next to you.

You looked to see Kusuo who was Worried about you, he sits next to you while he Pats your Back.

"Shh, it'll be fine I'll deal with him." He said.

"Why am I being forced to do Whatever he Wants?"

"I don't want to Leave you!" You looked at Him while Small tears are trying to escape.

"Hey, i don't want you to Go back to your Country." He looked down.

"I'm not the Type of People who Are good at This but." You looked at Him.

"I don't want you To Leave me Either, i have never felt this way Ever since I met you. It's like I want to Protect you more and Have a Reason for a Future, i Want to Stay with you." He holds your Hands.

"So Y/N, if You we're To decide. Will you Live with me? I'll Tell mom about it."

"But Wouldn't Your Mom think I'm just an extra Space?" You looked down to his hand.

"She allowed me to Let you live with me Dumbass, so Live with me." He is offered you, smiling.

"Alright, i Will." A Small smile was seen from your Face and Before you know it, he Kissed you.

Tears run down from You as he Kissed you, your hand Touches his Cheek and he Teleported you both to his room again.

"Y/N, i love you." Kusuo said.

"I love you too Kusuo " You replied.

• • * * • * * • •

AND SOO THAT INCLUDES THIS CHAPTER.

Should I do another lemon Chapter since It suits It right now, or nah?

End of Chapter.