Chapter 12.

Worth it?

• • * * • * * • •

(This chapter has Minor smut on it.)

"I-its not what It looks like!"

Saiki picked up the spoon in his Mouth and Placed it back down then he looked away from the others Hiding his Embarrassed face.

"What are you two Doing?" Hairo looked at Us with that Pure energy and Straight up pose.

"We we're just Eating together."

You glanced over to Saiki and he Nodded and you Went back to them, they looked at you With a Suspicious face As if they we're Detecting what we're we doing.

"They we're Having a Date." an Unfamiliar voice sounded out and It was a Guy with White hair who looked Rich.

"Saiko?!" Yelled the others Except Saiki and I was confused who he is.

"Yeah, they're are dating I've been hearing there Conversation." He called us out, welp we are busted I guess.

As you listened You glanced to Saiki who was already looking at you with the 'say it to them' face as his Eyes pointed to them, you looked back to the others and waited for an answer.

"Me and Saiki are...."

Some kneeled front but the others listened closely, except that one girl in the back eating the White haired Guy's food in the table.

"Dating." As you proudly said Infront of them silence filled the room till Aren spoke up.

"You two could had said so." The talking switched to The 8th Grader.

"No wonder you two are so Close!"

You looked over at Nendou who didn't say anything but; "Hey pals wanna get ramen?"

You giggled which left your Lover blush a little, you changed your Seat and sat next to Saiki while letting the rest sit Around the table, under the table you noticed the Pink boy's hand had Placed onto yours and you Holded his hand and let out a soft smile, he smiled a little and looked down.

"I love you Kusuo, but sadly you can't hear me If only we we're alone." You said and you looked over at him and he was flustered, probably because you we're holding his hand.

The day quickly passed and all of you decided to head home, it was a nice day and now the two of us are walking Home as you see in the distance you noticed Kusuo's mom who was Excited to see you two, she ran towards you and Kusuo and hugged you both.

You pat her back and so did Him, soon dragged into There home only to end up Sleeping together again. Let me bring my stuff back home.

Kusuo Saiki Pov.

Yare yare, what a weird day Now that half of everyone knew I guess it's okay for us to do things Infront of them, heading to my room Y/N had followed and It always leaves me with a light feeling. Before we entered I firstly cleared the Mess with my Psychic Abilities and soon entered.

You are not allowed to see my room in shambles.

Y/N had ran to the bed and sits while I sat next to him, my head in his shoulder and stayed there quiet and he placed his arm around me..Talk about sweet.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead and pulled us down, Alarm me first idiot. He was looking onto my collarbone and his arms was holding me tight.

"You're still Cute as always." Those eyes of him was Adorable, I guess.

"Do you think I'm handsome for you?"
And now he was begging me for an Answer.

"No." I said.

He pouted at me and started to lick me in my neck, you moron Stop.
He didn't stop and kept on licking my neck I couldn't help it.

"Alright fine yes You are Handsome and Cute..." I did not say that.

He stopped and looked at me and had a Smile, he was shining.

"Hehe, I love you Kusuo." He said.

"No, I love you More." Great I'm getting butterflies in my stomach.

As we we're Cuddling in the bed almost into a Kiss, the door suddenly opened and we both Panicked and saw my Mother who was freaking out what she saw.

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAD INTERRUPTED!" She quickly closed the door and ran downstairs.

That was weird.

Y/N was embarrassed and I pulled him from the chin and kissed him.
"I love you dumbass."

"You little-" He jumped onto me And started to Tickle me I can't help it and I accidentally used my Psychic ability.

Shit.

• • * * • * * • •

I'm sorry I'm posting late The school started to Become more Active and Flooded me with so many Work😭 Hope this chapter is enough-

Stay tuned for another.