Chap 3.

Spoon

Y/N Pov

After our Delicious Treat, I brought Saiki to Somewhere Peaceful and watch the Sunset.

I'm glad we haven't encountered any of The-

"Hey pal and My Pal!"

Saiki Pov

"Not again with this Idiot-"

Y/N Pov

I looked at Him, up and down and I realized I didn't got this Guy's name.

Then I looked at Saiki who had an Annoyed face I can just tell from his face.

"Nendou what are you doing There, get back here!"

A suddenly gasped when This Nendou guy Cracked his Neck to turn his head Around and I sat there frozen.

"Is this what Saiki has to Go through?"

"Sadly yes, and I am totally not used to it."

A smaller guy runner up tired And it was Kaido himself, looked like he tired himself out.

Another guy Just came and is he...

Lifting Two Dumbbells while running?!

This fiery guy was full of Energy and his...fire like hair, muscular Body and such Energy firing off of him.

I listened to their conversation pretending I'm not here whilst Saiki and I was watching them.

I suddenly felt a Hand touch with mine and dragged me away, huh Saiki?

"Yare yare, let's go."

• • °°° • • °°° • •

"Who we're they Saiki?" I looked at The Other male expecting an Answer.

"My Classmates."

"I see."

Silence filled the Conversation while the two Walked towards There homes, out of nowhere Saiki spoke up as soon as We reached his House.

"Thank you for the Treat."

I could see a Small smile form onto his face which was rare from his Usual blank expression, it was. Cute.

You continued walking towards your Home and sighed hoping you're mom is Here.

"Mom? Dad?"

No one answered, I then found a Piece of paper on the table and decided to check it out.

Y/N, me and Your Dad had to go To a meeting, you can do Anything there to yourself we Will return Late.

There is food for you in the fridge, or you can Just go to The Saiki's.

Sincerely, mom.

You decided to Head to your room and Took out your phone, browsing in social media and stumbled into a Post.

The Perfect Beautiful Girl is walking in Town and she is So Beautiful!