Chapter 15.

You will be Forever by my side.

• • * * • * * • •

The morning had rose And you woke up With the Psychic boy sleeping Infront of you, a smile formed into your Face as you Squeeze your Arms around the other male.

You hear small noises emitting from The sleeping Boy you Figured he was slowly Waking up, you kissed him in the back of his Neck and it maded The other flinched.

"Goodmorning Kusuo." A Little chuckle when you finished saying That.

He groaned And moved a Little.

"Goodmorning Y/N..." His voice was different, probably because He just woke Up.

You cuddled Him and kissed Him repeatedly In his neck and He finally Made a move, he Looked at you with his Face Annoyed.

"No more." He said.

"Alright, strawberry." You called him in his Nickname you gave, he pouted at you.

You decided to Turn him around so That you can face him and He faces you, he looked at you and You planted a Kiss in his Forehead.

"You-" You stopped him from talking And you We're now Kissing him to Stop him saying anything more.

His arms had Patted your Back and it Took a Few seconds before separating each Other, he looked at you And he was Wide awake from That.

"Damn you Y/N, c'mon Let's go." He stood Up and had started to Change his Clothes, you watched him change only for you to get Caught.

"Don't look Pervert." He forced you to Look away and He changed his Clothes.

Time passed quickly and You went Back home to change into Your PK Academy Uniform and walk outside to meet Your Boyfriend who was waiting for you, the peaceful silence Was calming for a minute till you Both bumped or You can say They bumped to You both.

"Saiki! Y/N!" The 8th Grader boy.

"Pal and Other Pal!" The Idiot but Nice guy who is Always thinking Ramen.

You heard Saiki's voice Went to your Thoughts.

"Act Normal." He looked at you.

You looked at Him and replied with a Ok Finger. (👍)

"What are you Guys doing?" Said by a Smaller male who was Dancing infront of us.

"We're walking to School, nothing interesting." But your thoughts we're Just Kusuo here and Kusuo There.

"Stop thinking About me."

You coughed to Hide your Small Chuckle.

"Am I not allowed to?" You replied to Him.

"Pervert." A smile formed in your Face and continued walking with the Three normally, listening to the Rant of the shortest boy About Dark reunion Taking over the world while The Other one is saying how Ramen can save the world.

As you reach the Gate of Your school the two decided to Head In first and you and Kusuo we're Stopped by the two Psychics.

"Y/N!!! KUSUOO!!" Yelled by the blonde Girl, she landed onto you and hugged you.

"SO YOU HAVE ANY TEA FOR ME?" She was excited as if she Was a Hungry puppy.

"Stop being a Pervert." The Psychic Boy who looked at you and Aiura.