Chapter 19.

I'm sorry for the delay I was so Distracted trying to Grind on a Game since I wanted to Achieve one of the Hardest things to get, I'll still Continue this and Reach it's Ending, thank you for 2k Readers you guys are the best🌺

Edit: I also went to A Vacation for two days And there was no Wifi so I couldn't update it and Then I lost half of my Progress and Couldn't retrieve it But Here I managed to type It all again.

• • * * • * * • •

If it doesn't Exist, I'll make it exist.

• • * * • * * • •

Waking up seeing The pink boy sleeping on your Arms, you smiled and Kissed his forehead before slowly Moving up letting him Sleep quietly.

You closed the door and went Down to grab a Coffee Jelly you Made, then heading back up To his room slowly opening the Door and sit in the bed next to him.

"Hey, Kusuo." You poked his cheek attempting to wake him up.

He groaned and Opened up his eyes, his messy hair and Adorable face Gave you a Smile and You pat his hair.

"Hey Stop-" You retreated your Hand and Showed him your Treat, he smiled and Kissed you while Trading with The Coffee Jelly.

He ate it Pretty quick while Resting on your Shoulder, he then spoke up.

"I've made My Decision Y/N." You looked at Him, confused.

"You are Living with me And No one will Take you."

"Oh and About your Parents, yeah They Aren't hurt Or injured just Talked with them."

================================

What Really Happened:

Saiki teleported in the middle of the night in Y/N's parents Room and Scared them, also Saying that Y/N will live with him Otherwise they will lose a Head.

================================

"And Now they are Discussing about It with my parents."

You hugged him and Raided him with Kisses as He tried to Stop you, the door opened and It was Kusuo's mom who had a Smile in her face.

She fell in Tears while Being Happy and Had run to both of you.

"Wahhh! I'm so Happy for you Twoo!" Her arms was Wrapped onto both of you and Hugged her back, Kusuo did the same thing.

"Mom-"

"But if I see you Doing Horrible things to Y/N I'll surely ban you from Eating Coffee Jelly." Chills ran down to you and Kusuo was Panicking.

"I won't mom."

"Good, now you two Have fun This weekend And don't worry You two Can Do anything Now." She closed the door And the weight in your Chest lifts up, you looked over at Kusuo who was Hungry to spend the day with you.

"Alright where do you Want to go?" You stood up ready to Take him Outside.

"Cafe."

"Let's go then."

Taking the hand of the Psychic, you both walked out and had The same ever Comfortable silence, the sound of  nothing is Comfortable for the two of you.

Reaching to the Nearest cafe, you opened the door and Looked over to Kusuo. "My boyfriend goes First."

"Don't do that in Public."

"Aww."

As you both Entered You let him choose the Table he wants to Sit in and chose the one without a Window, you followed and sat down Infront of him as you Both ordered Some Treats.

"Coffee Jelly isn't it?" You thought.

"Yes." He talked back telepathically.

You chose something else but It had A sweet flavor in it as You knew Kusuo had a Thing for Anything sweet.

"Hey Kusuo, how much do you love Coffee Jelly?" He looked at you with the will to answer Your question.

"As much as I love the person Infront of me." He communicated back to you.

"You little dork." Looking at him having a little reddish on your Face, you then heard Someone walking.

Both of you Looked to see Someone had Both of Orders that you and Him chose, the Coffee Jelly looked Delicious and had A Smoother texture, meanwhile you saw the Order you chose.

Oreo and Candy Cane Chocolate Bark, the order you chose It was Beautiful at sight and the Texture was smooth. It has the same Sweet and Bitterness like Coffee Jelly and You took one bite, the taste was Amazing and you watched the Male Infront of you quietly happily eating his Coffee Jelly.

You took a slice of your Own, small but big enough to fit his mouth, you leaned your hand Forward getting close and he Noticed.

He opened his Mouth and Took a Bite, seeing the Sweet itself getting eaten by him, and his expression changing On how it tasted, he Smiled softly.

"That tastes Good Y/N."

You smiled and Finish up the remaining Food as He also tried to Take some Small pieces off from Yours whenever you aren't looking.

As Leaving, he held your hand Underneath his Long sleeved Clothes And the feeling of his warm Hand makes it More comfortable on the silence between the two of us.

As you two Headed somewhere that had No people around, he teleported you Towards a Mountain side with a Better view of the Sunset, you sat down And he Followed you And you both lay down on the grass Seeing the Sun set.

Kusuo then Grabbed you in the hand.
"Y/N, will you Stay with me?"

"Of course Strawberry, I will." You replied.

"Good." He went closer to you.

"I won't Leave you." He looked at you and had a Smile, he then kissed you.

"You better Marry me."

"I will."

The sun sets and You two finally Went home and Spent the Year together.

• • * * • * * • •

And so That's going to be This Chapter, I'm sorry this took Awhile, I also Had to Go to school and I finished this During my break time, so Please be Patient, as always Thank you for Reading and Hope you have a Great Year🌺

End of Chapter.