Chapter 6.

I DECIDED THE READER WILL BE TOP

What was that?

Saiki Pov

I rushed to the Bathroom trying to Take in what just Happened back there.

Yare yare, I just wanted to Thank him and those two had to Got in the way.

That coffee Jelly was Incredibly delicious out of Everything I've tasted so far, did he made it?

I sighed and went to the Sink to see my reflection, I took of my glasses which wasn't even real And washed my face.

I heard the door Opened and I Wore my glasses quickly and looked who it was, Y/N.

"What are you doing here Y/N?"

I spoke.

"I was finding you."

Finding me, huh.

I looked at Him directly and rushed to Him, pushing him to a wall.

"S-saiki?"

Don't call me Saiki.

As I leaned closer I noticed there was a Hint of scent of Coffee Jelly in his..lips.

Damn It.

"The coffee Jelly was Incredibly delicious..."

That's what I could say.

"Oh, r-really? It was my first but I didn't thought it would be Delicious."

You made that, you really are Incredible Y/N.

I should Treat you.

I looked up at Him and Gently felt His Lips locking with mine, I could taste the Coffee Jelly he ate And the Taste was Overwhelming.

It took us A few seconds to Finally separate and I looked at Him for awhile.

His hand moved behind my head and he Pulled me.

"Y/N."

He didn't answered and gave me A Kiss on my forehead, what was that
Y/N?

"I was the one who Kissed you there when You we're asleep." Again, that laugh is something.

Seriously, you really are Different.

"Saiki." Don't call me Saiki, call me what you want.

"Do you wanna make Coffee Jelly together?"

Ah...

I could just Nod at Y/N's request and Then we Went out of the bathroom as to pretend nothing happened, well Atleast someone was listening.

"So they are Planning to hangout, huh."

I figured we weren't Gonna have a Peaceful time.

• • * * • * * • •

When school had ended, Y/N asked me first to Walk home together.

Yeah yeah I know.