Chapter 16.

OMG I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS STORY TO REACH THIS FAR I'M AMAZED HOW PEOPLE READ THIS, THANK YOU EVERYONE 😭

Tonight is just You.

• • * * • * * • •

The morning had Shine through your Room and You woke up, looking at your Phone It was Early.

You went downstairs to Cook yourself some Breakfast, you then Settled everything in Place and Called just your Mother.

"Mom Breakfast is Ready!" Light footsteps Was heard and She in her Pajamas and Walked to the Table to sit with you.

"Your dad is still Asleep so Save his For later." She spoke.

You smiled and let out a Sigh and Helped yourself to Eat, you brought your Plate to the Sink and washed them before deciding to take a Shower and Go to the Psychic Boy's home to Pick him up or He picks you up.

As you Entered the shower, you turned on Warm and Started to Hum a song.

The song you sang for Kusuo.

As you finished showering, you went to your Room and Grabbed clothes and School Uniform, placing them in the bed.

You then left the House and went over to The next house and Waited outside, it didn't took long and He showed up from his door.

"Hi Kusuo."

"Hi Y/N."

"Let's go?" You offered your Hand to him.

"Mhm." He holds your Hand back and the Two walked together.

Meanwhile in the window or Kusuo's home, his Mother was watching and She started screaming in happiness as his Son finally had someone.

As you and Kusuo walked to school, the Chaotic duo never leaves you two alone.

"Hey Saiki and Y/N!" Kaidou greeted.

"Hey pals are you guys up for some ramen?"

"I am Totally not up for ramen, thank you." Kusuo said telepathically to You.

"Me Neither but I like hanging out with them."

The four walked to School like then Entered the Class.

"Y/N!!!" Yelled by A Girl voice.

You looked over to see That a Group of girls are inviting you to a Conversation, you walked in And sat with them and they Started to Fill you with questions.

"How long have you and Saiki been Couples?!"

"How did you Got saiki to Like you?!"

"Do you guys eat anything together?"

You raised both your hands To stop them. "E-eh It's hard to say but Months?"

All of them started fangirling And you looked to see Saiki who was Looking at you then looked away when you looked at him, you smiled and thought to yourself.

"I caught you."

"Shut up."

"I love you too."

"..."

You saw a Small blush on him and You Chuckled, but the girls Infront of you still asked you questions which ended In the teacher walking in, starting class.

Class ended and when you we're to Open the door, a Figured appears And started talking immediately.

"Oh hey you're Y/N Right? Anyways I heard you and Saiki are couples Oh! Splendid I thought he wouldn't Forever, anyway What are you doing. Are you going out with Saiki? Are you guys Going on a Date tell me tell me What are you two up to or Perhaps something Dirty? Oh my tell me I must know otherwise I get curious I can't help It Also you look Nice no wonder saiki Likes you and Oh my You are-"