Chapter 2: I Don't Like Him!

I sat stiff on my chair. It has been 3 years already since I broke up with him. I have tried my best to not leave anymore of my traces after that day. I wanted to live a new life. I wanted to not meet him again. But then, this happened.

"Okay, enough chit-chat. Lee Sunghoon, if you have any concerns or question, you can just relay it to the class representative" Mr. Yu said pointing at Yeji.

"Hi, Hi~ I'm Choi Yeji. I'd be happy to help you anytime. But you can also ask your seatmate right there! She's also my bestfriend anyway, Jang Wonyoung-ie" Yeji cheerfully while hinting something else.

'what the- YEJI?!'

Having known her for quite long time already, I just knew that she was trying to push me to him. I just shot her some glare before turning to look at Sunghoon's reaction.

He first glanced at Yeji, then at me, and finally looking back at Mr. Yu.

"Ne~" he answered with a smile. The girls in our class felt like their hearts were shot by Cupid's arrow. Even the boys can't believe how such a man can wear this beautiful smile.

For me though, it was poison. I knew what that smile meant. It was a smile of a devil with an evil plan! I can't help but swallow due to nervousness.

"Since everything is settled, let's start the class"

Classes started after everyone settled down. I started to pay attention trying to distract myself. But as time went by, subject after subject, I was gradually having a hard time concentrating. I was able to take down notes but I didn't understand anything that I was hearing and writing.

It was because of his occasional gaze at my direcrion that I am feeling uncomfortable. Although I didn't dare to look at him at all, I still could feel his eyes on me. Every time he did, red alerts were constantly getting sent to my brain.

I even tried to adjust my sitting position facing my back to him so he can't be able to look at me directly. But I still felt that my efforts were futile.

'ah.. this guy is really be crazy.. can't he just stop?!'

Before I realize it, lunch time was already nearing. There was only 1 minute left until the bell rings, signalling the end of all morning classes.

'I'm so nervous.. ettokhae... t..this won't do... I need to immediately leave after!'

I may not be able to see the future but my instincts are telling me to get away from here as soon as possible. I need to avoid contact with him or else I will definitely be doomed!

The hands of the clock hanging at the front wall of our room ticked every second. Every movement seems to trigger anxiety in my heart. I pursed my lips as I was staring intently at the time. Additionally, I kept tapping my index finger on my desk wanting for time to quickly move.

10 seconds left...

8 seconds...

5...

'move.. palli..!

3...

2...

And finally...

1...

*RRRIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!*

As soon as I heard the bell ring and our teacher bid good bye, I instantly jumped off my seat to start leaving like a ninja.

"Jang Wonyoung!"

But then that voice caused me to stop. Maja.. what you are thinking is right. It was the voice of the man that I never want to do anything with.