Chapter 16: Wonyoung Meets Karina

Karina's POV

"let's go"

"Yes ma'am"

As soon as my buttler responded, he immediately proceeded in leading our way to the inside of the school. My father's name is quite familliar to all in our city so we are also able to get in with not much trouble.

As we walked in the premises of the school, I could feel all of the surrounding people land their gazes on me. They were obviously stunned with my beauty. But I was already used to that so I did not put much mind into them. Moreover, it was obviously their dismissal time hence the reason why there are so many students outside their rooms now.

"H..heol, who is that?"

"She is wearing a different uniform, so she must be from another school"

"Wah.. that uniform looks so expensive and she looks so gorgeous!"

"Is she gonna transfer here?"

"Are you crazy? She pretty much look like she come from a more prestigious school. She even has a buttler with her. Why she transfer to an average school like ours?"

"Geundae.. waah.. her visuals are too unbelievable she looks almost like an AI!"

I could hear all sorts of comments about me even if they tried to lower their voices. But instead of feeling uncomfortable, i took pride from it and walked like I was in a runway as I look for the man I came here for.

"We're here ma'am" my buttler announced as we arrived in front of their classroom. I glanced at my side as I observed the inside through their window.

"So this is their classroom.." i muttered. It looks just ordinary unlike our classroom back in our school. All of the seats do not look as classy and I did not like its overall design at all. It was also smaller compared to ours. Truly average.

"Y-ya ya! Who is that?!"

"Who- heol! A GODDESS?!"

"she is so pretty omg.."

"But why is she staring at our classroom?"

"Is she a transfer student?"

"Maybe we will also be her classmate?!"

"OH GOD! I WANNA THANK YOU!"

I could see some of the classmates of Sunghoon inside their room looking at me. The boys were rejoicing at the thought of me possible transfering to their class. But too bad I have no plans in enrolling at an average school with full of average people ever. The girls on the other hand had eyes full of envy. Well, as they should.

"Tss.. who is that?"

"For some reason, I don't like her"

"Right? There's something about her that I hate"

Hearing them, I just gave them the sweetest smile I could. They must have realized that I heard what they said as they immediately shut their mouths. I don't want to waste time as well so I went to the group of guys who was by by their door.

"Y-ya! She is coming to us"

"E-eottokhae! I am not ready..!"

They were panicking upon my approach but I still made my way to them.

"Jeogiyo.. perhaps... Do you know where Park Sunghoon is?" I asked in a delicate voice.

"Y-ye? Ohh.. I think he is at the clinic to-"

"Huh? Did something happen to him"

"A-aniyo, he is just there to-"

I did not wait for him to finish his sentence anymore and just proceeded to face to my buttler.