Chapter 15 - Caught

"Y-yah! Park Sunghoon. I finally found you!"

Suddenly, a voice came up from behind me. It was from Jake, one of the few friends who knew me in this school. But his appearance didn't bring me joy or something at all. Rather, his looks were worrying. He seems to be panicking and not knowing what to do.

"What?"

"I think you two have to leave this school now. I was not sure but I just saw Karina's buttler by the entrance! I think they are here for you!"

Hearing what he just said, I immediately felt my heart sank. And just when my brows were about to meet, my phone, which has been sitting on my bag silent, has vibrated. I immediately picked it up to see who it was. But it was none other than my buttler. He had left text messages and several missed calls. Probably to warn me about Karina's coming. But I had a game earlier and the thing with Wonyoung happened so I did not notice.

"What will you do?"

I couldn't even utter a word due to the unexpectedness of the situation. If Karina were to know that Wonyoung is here, she will never stay silent about it.

"I'll go meet Karina. Jake, will you please make sure that Wonyoung stays in the clinic for awhile?"

"Ehh? H-how do I even do that"

"Do whatever it takes. I won't forgive you otherwise"

In a strict tone, I immediately left the gym to go look for Karina.

"Aish. How did I even get into this mess?"

WONYOUNG'S POV

"Let's go Wonyoung-a!" Yeji said after walking next to me and arriving with my bag. But despite getting called by her, i was still sitting, unmoved, from the bed.

"Mwoya..? What are you looking at?" She asked.

Which made me suddenly notice that I was have actually been staring at the clinic's door.

"E-eoh?" I asked confused but Yeji started to sense something else.

"Or... Were you looking for someone?" Yeji said with one of her brows up. My eyes widened a bit upon the realization.

'heol.. Wonyoung-a were you actually waiting for that jerk? 0///0 A-ani! Get back to your senses my dear self! I mean– its not our fault that we are expecting him to arrive as well right? He did say he will come back so I would obviously do expect right?!'

"A-ani" I said quickly removing my stare from the entrance.

"So what is it? You have been staring at that door for a whole minute" Yeji was starting to get really curious and wanted me to spill more tea but at that right moment, Soobin already arrived with the wheelchair.

'WAH~ LIFE SAVER! SOOBIN-A GOMAWO ಥ_ಥ'

"Here. I could have just carried you but since you insist, hop on your wheel chair now" he said presenting the wheel chair.

Well actually I wanted to just walk because I feel that I am fine now. But Yeji and Soobin didn't want me to. They wanted me to get carried by Soobin. But I also dont want that. There are already rumors spreading rapidly because of what just happened and especially when Sunghoon suddenly carried me. And not just a simple carry... It was a bridal carry! I heard pictures were all out there too!

I can't afford to get tangled up in more rumors most especially with Soobin ㅠㅠ he is a good friend and I dont want to cause him more trouble...

I just sighed before slowly moving to the wheelchair as they also assisted me. I didn't want this either because people might think I am over exaggerating my injury. But I have no choice in front of these two •́  ‿ ,•̀