Addison Montgomery- Jealous (c)

Normally you weren't a jealous person. You trusted Addison with all of your heart but seen as she had cheated on her husband with Mark Sloan, you couldn't help how nervous you got when you saw her laughing with him. You wanted to trust her, trust that she wouldn't cheat on you, that her love for you was stronger than anything else in the world but sometimes you couldn't help the doubtful thoughts that came to you.

Even though you tried to not let what you saw affect your relationship, you couldn't shake the thoughts, so when Addison tried to speak to you later, you were a lot colder with her than you ever wanted to. She was just asking you a simple question, but you snapped at her, scared that she was going to be unfaithful, when she hadn't given you any reason to worry about it. Just because she had an affair when she was married to Derek, didn't mean that she was going to cheat on you.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

You let out a sigh. She hadn't done anything wrong; you were the one that was jumping to conclusions and treating her badly because you were thinking about what could happen rather than what had actually happen.

Running a hand through your hair, you gave her an apologetic smile. "You've done nothing Addison."

She cocked an eyebrow at you, not knowing what you meant. If she hadn't done anything wrong, then why were you acting so cold with her?

"You certainly make it seem as though I am."

"I'm sorry Addison. I'm just... ugh... it's stupid," you frowned.

"What is it?"

Sighing again, you realised that you need to admit the problem to her, even if it wasn't a good thing to do, as it would make you seem a little crazy.

"I saw you laughing with Mark," you huffed.

She let out a little laugh. "Are you jealous of Mark?"

"I guess," you frowned.

Addison shook her head, continuing to laugh.

"Believe me, I've made that mistake before, I am not going back to it. I happen to have learnt from that mistake," she chuckled.

"I'm sorry," you sighed. "I tried to tell myself that I had no reason to be jealous, but I got scared that maybe you remembered how happy he made you or something."

She scrunched up her nose. "Mark never made me happy. You make me beyond happy though, just know you are the only one for me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Addison leaned in and pressed her lips to your, assuring you that she loved you and only you.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.