Addison Montgomery- Distraction (c)

Normally you weren't one to skive off when you were on shift, but this day was too long and strenuous to care. You had exchanged a look with your girlfriend before heading into the on-call room to check that no one was in there. The coast was clear, and you waited the few minutes until Addison joined you, closing the door behind her, wedging something under the edge of it to work as a lock or at least a warning for someone coming in.

The two of you had been together for a while but with the hospital being worse than a high school when it came to gossip, you had kept the whole relationship a secret. You weren't thrilled about sneaking around but it had its enjoyable moments such as hiding in the on-call room together to not only get to spend time together but also have an escape from the workday.

Addison joined you on the lower bunk of one of the beds, instantly leaning in to press her lips to yours.

"I won't have long before O'Malley will look for me," she stated. "He's on my service today and we have a surgery this afternoon that he'll have questions about."

You shrugged your shoulders. "He can look as much as he wants, I've got you for now."

Addison rolled her eyes at you, pushing off her surgical jacket to give her a larger range of movement as well as knowing that soon the rest of her scrubs would be joining it.

"Whose service are you on today?" She asked.

"Sloan's," you stated. "So he won't even notice that I've gone, at least not until he wants me to do some menial task for him. It's the main reason I needed to get out of there for a bit, it's been one of those days."

She leaned in to press her lips along your jaw, smiling against your skin.

"Well, I can provide some distraction," she said as she moved onto your neck.

"I think that would be much appreciated," you smiled. "Do you think anyone saw you follow me in here?"

Addison shook her head. "Our secret should be safe from their prying eyes, but if you don't want to risk it..."

Her words trailed off. You lifted her chin so that she had to look you in the eyes.

"When have I not been up for a little risk?"

Your lips collided together once more as you used one another for the much needed distraction.

~*~
Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.