Arizona Robbins- Accident (c)

"Don't tell Arizona!"

That was the main thing you had repeated since you had entered the doors of Seattle Grace Hospital. Every doctor or nurse that came your way had the same words said to them before they were able to do anything to treat you, even the ones you had never met before. Since you started dating your girlfriend, Arizona, you had gotten to know a lot of her colleagues, meaning you were already well acquainted with a good amount of the staff at the hospital, meaning that your erratic begging to stop your girlfriend finding out you were there, did make some semblance of sense to them.

You were very open with Arizona, but you didn't want to make her worry, especially not when she was at work and could end up in the theatre at any time in the case of an emergency. The first person you wanted to call when you were in a car accident was Arizona but for her sake, you couldn't. You would let her know when you were treated but until then, you wanted to keep your visit to the ER a secret.

There wasn't such luck though. You didn't know who had been loose lipped but when you heard running without the normal screams of an emergency, you knew it was going to be Arizona coming to your bedside.

"What happened?" Arizona questioned, grabbing hold of your hand and looking you over as you lay on the bed. "Are you okay? Who is your doctor? Do you need surgery?"

"Calm down," you said softly, knowing that her mind would be going a mile a minute and you showing any nerves wouldn't help the matter.

"How long have you been here?" She asked.

You gave her an innocent smile, knowing that she was going to be bothered that she hadn't found out sooner when she heard of how long you had been there.

"A couple of hours," you said.

Her eyes almost bulged out of her head.

"Why didn't you send someone to come get me?"

"I knew you would just worry. There wasn't anything you could do, and I don't want to take your attention away from your actual patients. I was going to tell you once I was sorted," you explained.

She shook her head before scooping your face up into your arms so that she could press her lips repeatedly onto your cheeks and lips.

"I'm just glad you're okay," she whispered, pain and worry taking control of her. "Let me look over your notes and speak with your doctors and I'll be back."

"Don't put me ahead of your patients," you warned.

She shot you a playful yet stern look. "I love you."

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.