Addison Montgomery- Ankle (c)

It seemed like a good idea to go for a walk around the local park with your girlfriend but that was until you decided to go off of the pathways and try to walk to one of the lakes that you remembered had a nice view. The thought was still nice but that was until you caught your foot in a rabbit hole and ended up falling over. You caught yourself before you ended up with a face full of dirt but that didn't help the intense pain that went through your ankle.

Addison bent down next to you, concerned by the sudden fall but also had tried to keep in a laugh to do with your clumsiness.

You tried to roll yourself onto your back, but your ankle hurt terribly, and you let out a wail, falling back into the dirt.

"What hurts?" She asked.

"My ankle," you said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, let me look at it."

She gently pulled up your trouser leg so that she had better access to your ankle but as she held onto it and tried to move it from the rabbit hole, you couldn't help the scream of agony that escaped you. She stopped what she was doing before changing tactics to remove your shoe. You let out a hiss as she did so but as soon as it was removed, the increased pain seized.

Addison looked over your foot and ankle, but every slight movement hurt badly, and you couldn't help but wince. As she pressed a finger to our ankle, you let out a loud scream, the pain far too intense.

"Stop screaming, it's a twisted ankle," she berated.

"I'm sorry but it hurts."

"It's okay," she said softly. "It's going to be tender and you're not going to be able to walk home due to the pain, but it'll heal within a few days and you'll get better mobility."

"How am I going to get home then?" You questioned. "You can hardly carry me."

"I'll phone around and see who can pick us up. I think we should probably head to the hospital to get an x-ray done on it just in case but I'm 99% sure it's just a twist."

You thanked your girlfriend. Addison pulled out her mobile and begun to phone around friends to see who could come and pick you both up whilst you put your shoe into your handbag seen as it was far too painful to try and get it put back onto your foot.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.