ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Buzz shoved a few branches out of the way and Y/n tried to move around. "Buzz!" She called out. He went to grab her. "Don't worry, Y/n. I'll get us to Andy and get that cowboy!"

He held onto her arm ran to the van. They both grabbed onto the railing and held on. The space rangers watched around. "Y/n, we need to confront with the cowboy, so we'll have to be really careful."

Y/n pressed her back quickly and got her stance ready. "We shall, Mr. Lightyear."

They climbed to the sunroof and look into the vehicle to see Woody laying there, thinking about what happened. "Guys!" He excitedly yelled.

They fell in and landed in front of him. "Oh guys! This is great! Oh! Andy will find you both here. He'll take us back to the room, and you guys can tell them that it was a mistake!" He took the bug off of Buzz and leaf out of Y/n's hair "Right? Buddies?"

Y/n slapped his arm away from her "Although you tried to annihilate us from your home and out of the place, we would like to inform you that revenge isn't what we do on our planet."

Woody stepped back in relief. "Oh good."

Buzz brought the cowboy's head to his "But we're not on our planet.." Y/n held onto her (weapon). "..Are we?"

He didn't know what to say. "Uh.. no?" They tackled him to the ground and took turns to throw him around. Buzz kicked Woody to a tire and flipped him. "Oh yeah? Wanna piece of me?" Y/n got in front of Buzz and hit the toy's torso to knock him back.

Buzz turned him around to flip him. They all got into a small fight pile until Andy's mom's voice came out. "Next stop.." "Pizza Planet!" Andy excitedly yelled as they got in the van.

"Andy!" Woody got off the two to try and catch up with the van. "Wh- doesn't he realize I'm not there?? I'm lost! I'm a lost toy!" He cried and sat on his knees

He sobbed out whilst the other two talked to Buzz's little reporter. "Buzz Lightyear and Y/n the Alien's mission log. We're with the local sheriff and Y/n and I seem to be at a local fuelling station of some sort." Woody slowly turned at the duo.

"You two!" He ran at them with both arms until a large truck honked at its arrival. The two rangers jumped to side as Woody layed limp. He watched the wheel come towards his face to stop just merely at his nose.

The cowboy slowly and shakily got himself away.

"According to our navi-computer, the-" Buzz said into his watch. "Shut up! Just shut up you idiots!" Y/n stepped up. "Sheriff, this is no time to be hysterical!" Woody yelled at her face with frustration. "This is the perfect time to be hysterical! I'm lost, Andy's gone and they're gonna move from the house in two days and it's all your fault!" He poked Buzz's chest

"My-" "His fault!?" Y/n pushed him away. "Okay, listen here, Sheriff! I don't know how you're running things around here, but I'm sure nobody around here would listen to you! You're a bad influence! If anything, this would be your fault!" She exclaimed and flipped her hair in Woody's face.

He stared at them like they were stupid. "You. Guys. Are. Toyyyyysss!" Woody finally yelled out. "You both aren't the real Buzz Lightyear and a real alien! You're- you're both action figures! You're both a child's plaything!"

"....You are a sad, strange little man. You have my pity." Buzz waved at him. "Farewell, come on Y/n" She followed as Woody yelled at them. "Yeah? Well good riddance, ya loonies!"

"Ranger, I sense there's something we should be doing." Her antennas kept pointing back "Don't worry, Y/n. You're probably just tired. We'll be back at the station before dawn." He patted her back.

"Guys! Come back!" Buzz wasn't phased. "Leave us be." "I.." Woody looked back at the ship on the pizza delivery car. "I found a spaceship guys!" They stopped. "What?.." "A spaceship!" He motioned his arms as Buzz and Y/n look back in wonder.

They gave a small eye wide and went back to him in a hurry. "Are you sure that this space freighter will return to its port of origin," Y/n began. "Once it jettisons its food supply? I like your thinking, cowboy." Buzz gave Woody a small glare until he brought Y/n to the car

"Wait, wait, wait! Guys!" He climbed onto the car "Let's get in the back! No one will see us there." Buzz shook his head. "Negative, There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area." "We'll be much safer in here, sheriff."

He buckled himself and Y/n safely in the passenger seat as Woody stayed in the back to call out their names.

Woody rolled his eyes at the two's ridiculous words. "It's safer in the cockpit than the cargo area.. what an idiot-" The driver stomped on the gas and soon enough, the car sped off, making Woody fly in the back.

He was tackled around by many objects, for some reason, the back was completely messy. Cups and a toolbox slide around to hit Woody, making him yell in agony.

910 Words