ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Y/n POV
From the window, I see Andy gallop on a toy horse. "Okay! He's home!" And got off the window sill. Everyone got into their places and I sat next to Etch.

Andy comes in to drag a chair to the shelf Woody was supposedly sitting. "Hey Woody!.. Woody?" He found only a dusty shelf but turned to see us on the bed.

Etch spelled out Welcome Home Andy on him. "Wow! New toys! Thanks mom!" He picks up Jessie and Bullseye "It's bazooka Jane and her jet-propelled horse!"

He made a zooming sound and began to happily play with us.

In the morning, I smile at Andy who fixed Woody's arm. "Glad you're okay, cowboy!" I punched his back and he hid his pain in a laugh. "Uh.. yeah!"

3rd POV
Y/n watches the red haired cowgirl yell in happiness to be in a family and went towards here.

"Uh- miss? I, uh, wanted to let you know you're a beautiful young lady- uh and you have lovely yarnful of hair- hairful of yarn?" She awkwardly pressed her fingers together.

"I'm just gonna- go?" She turned but was grabbed. "Well aren't you the sweetest little alien lady I've ever met in my life!"

Y/n smiled, but was cut off from Buster who barked at the door. "What's that? Bark bark?" Slinky asked. "Uh.. this fella says that he needs to go out back for a little private time." Slinky translated.

Jessie perked up. "That critter needs help!" She determinedly jumped onto the racetrack and rode on a toy car. She yodelled as she was thrown at the door to turn the knob.

Y/n stared in surprise and her antennas went straight up.

Hamm and Rex snicker as they see Al cry on TV in his chicken suit. "Well, guess crime doesn't pay?" Hamm sarcastically asked.

Wheezy squeaked loudly and went to Woody. "Wheezy! You're fixed!" "Oh yeah, Mr Shark looked in the toy box and found me an extra squeaker!"

"And? How do you feel?" Wheezy happily smiled. "Well I feel swell! In fact, I feel a song coming on!" He was thrown a microphone by Mike and started to sing.

"You've got a friend in me. You just remembered what your old pal said Babe, you've got a friend in me! Yeah you've got a friend in me.."

Woody was looking through the window to see Andy and his mom encouraging Molly to walk.

"You alright?" Y/n patted him. "Yeah, not worried about him. It'll be fun while it lasts." Y/n smiled. "Proud of you, Woody."

Woody shrugged. "Besides, when it all ends, I'll have Buzz and Y/n Lightyear to give me company.. to infinity and beyond." He teased as Y/n shook her head.

"That last name and me?" She embarrassingly hit her forehead. They smiled and went back to Wheezy's concert with Barbies dancing in the back.

"You've got a friend in me! (Yes you do!) You've got a friend in me! (Yes you do!) You've got a friend.. in.." Y/n was wedged in between Buzz and Jessie.

"Meeee!... yeah!"

526 words