ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

3rd pov
The toys sit at the door, awaiting for the space rangers to come back safely. Their yells were heard and it made Jessie worry. "What was that?" Mrs Potato Head took off her eye. "I'll see what it was!"

She puts her eye under the door to see an empty hall. "Whaddya see? Anything?" "Nah, just a dark hallway and.." A vision of Andy in his room is faintly seen. "Wait, I see Andy!" The toys were in disbelief.

"What?!" "That's impossible!" "No! I really see him! In his room!" She gasps. "My other eye! The one I left behind!"

In her other eye, Andy's room could be seen. "This is so weird..! He's packing up! Uh oh, here comes Buster. Outta the way! Get away!"

The dog yawns in her eye and turns away. "Okay, Andy's in the hall. He's looking in the attic. Wait, there's mom. Why's he so upset?"

She could see Andy motion to where the bag was and Mom shrugged. Mom puts her hands over her mouth and remembers the bag she took. Andy slaps his forehead in annoyance.

"Oh, no! Oh, this is terrible!" She puts her eye on. "He's looking for us! Andy's looking for us!" She told everyone.

"He's looking for us?!" Jessie asked before Rex began cheering in happiness. "So Andy does want us! I knew it! I just knew it!!" He picked up one of the three aliens in excitement.

"I think he did mean to put us in the attic!" Potato Head realized and Hamm told him he didn't believe it at first.

"Guys, we gotta.. we gotta go home!" Lotso came out with his gang of toys. "Lotso!.." "How're ya'll this fine evening?" He asked before the toys came towards him, "Oh, thank goodness!" Jessie ran up. "Have you seen Y/n or Buzz?"

"There's been a mistake! We need to go!" Mrs Potato Head told him. "Go? Why, you just got here! In the nick of time, too! We were runnin' low on volunteers for the little ones! They just love new toys, now don't they?"

Everyone behind him chuckled.

Mr Potato Head stood up. "Love?! We've been chewed! Kicked! Drooled on!" The Mrs came up. "Just look at my pocketbook!" She held up her plastic chewed up purse.

Lotso bends down to her height. "Well, here's the thing, Sweet Potato, you ain't leaving Sunnyside."

Mrs Potato Head was enraged at the name. "Sweet Potato?! Who do you think you're talking to?! My daughter and her lover are lost in this devil's play place! I have over thirty accessories and I deserve more respec..!" Her mouth was taken off.

"Ahh..! That's better!" Lotso said as he held up her lips. The toys behind him laughed in mockery.

"Hey! Nobody takes my wife's mouth.. except me! Give it back, you furry air freshener!" He jumped to get it back.

Jessie heads for the door, upset. "Come on, guys. We're going home!" "Woah there, missy! You're not going anywhere." Lotso told her as she sarcastically asked. "Oh, yeah? And who's gonna stop us?" She bumped into a figure in the shadows and the sound of soft chirping is heard overhead.

It turned out to be Buzz and Rex soon came out, "Buzz! You're back! Where's Y/n?" He didn't see the alien beside him and was attacked by a f/c flash that pinned him down.

"Ow!" "Hey!" Buzz leaped up and attacked the toys with Y/n pinning all of them down underneath them.

"Prisoners disabled, Commander Lotso!" They said at the same time. "Guys, what are you doing..?" Jessie groaned from her friends ontop of her, "Silence, minions of Zurg! You're in custody of the Galactic Alliance!" "Zurg?.." "Galactic Alliance?.." "Oh boy."

"Good work, Lightyears! Now lock 'em up!" They salute. "Yes, sir!" They pushed them into baskets and Y/n creepily stalked along the top of the shelves, staring at them like a predator.

She saw Jessie successfully escape from their grasp and ran towards her, tackling her to the floor and snarling under her helmet, "N/n! We're yours and Buzz's friends!"

"I'm never fooled by those minions of Zurg!" She was taken by the Stretch's tentacles and pushed into a cubby. Y/n lingers her gaze on Jessie and walked towards Buzz.

She finds Mr Potato Head and his wife tossed into a cubby, but he had an attitude for the baby. He was put outside and into the box.

Barbie came in, but was in a cubby as well, willingly.

After all the toys were placed into their proper cubbies, Lotso ordered Buzz to tell them about the rules.

"Prisoners sleep in their cells. Any prisoner caught outside their cell spends the night in the box!"

Big baby puts Mr Potato Head into the sandbox. He reaches out for help, but baby already closed it.

"Roll call at dusk and Dawn! Any prisoner misses roll call spends the night in the box!"

Jessie glared at this.

"Prisoners so not speak unless spoken to! Any prisoner talks back spends the night.." "In the box, we get it." Buzz snapped towards her as Y/n snapped her head towards the commotion.

"Easy, girl!" Twitch pulled her back and she snarled at the toys. "At ease, soldiers! They're neutralized! But remember:" Lotso whispered down to both Y/n and Buzz. "They'll say anything to doubt yourselves!"

"Don't worry, Commander! Any doubt we had got pounded out of us in the Academy!" Y/n gave one last snarl before following Lotso's truck, waiting for him to show her outside supervision job.

Lotso climbed onto a podium that were made from ABC blocks to grab everyone's attention.

"Listen up, folks! We got a way of doing things here at Sunnyside! If you start at the bottom, pay your dues.. life here can be a dream come true! But if you break our rules, step outta line, tryna check out early? Well.. you're just hurtin' yourselves."

He tossed Woody's hat towards Y/n who swiftly kicks it away.

Jessie gasps at the sight. "Woody! What did you do to him?!" The purple bear sits back and taps his truck with his cane. "Y'all get a good night's rest! You got a full day of playtime tomorrow."

The bear chuckles as Y/n stared at everyone who still couldn't believe this happened to her and Buzz.

Buzz glared at everyone with hawk eyes that dared anyone to move.

The telephone stared at the beast that was once the sweet alien he once gave a heads up of the place. He sighed, "Hope you'll be alright, little alien.."

1111 words