ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

They went along the side of the road and hid in bushes so they wouldn't be spotted. Buzz and Y/n let their weapons out. They motioned everyone it was safe to move and they were all walking along.

Hamm unfortunately fell and his cork came out.

"We're doing fantastic! Just 19 more to go!" "Minutes?" "No, blocks." They all groan. "Are we going to do this all night? My parts are killing me." Mr. Potato Head sat down and felt his blue foot.

"Guys! We have to keep going like Woody would! Haha, would, Woody.." Y/n grinned before everyone groaned at her unfunny pun.

"Did Woody give up when Sid strapped Y/n and I to that rocket?" Everyone said no. "No! And did Woody give up when you threw him out of the back of that moving van?" Mr Potato Head covered his eyes in embarrassment.

"Oh you had to bring that up!"

"No, he didn't! Now that toy out there is missing his kid! And nothing is more important than getting that kid his toy back! Let's go!" Y/n pulled them towards where Al's Toy Barn should be.

The sunrise came up and everyone tiredly followed the somehow still functioning space rangers. "Guys, may I remind you that some of us are carrying over six dollars in change." Hamm said.

"Losing health units.. must rest.." Rex panted as Y/n sped walked. "And.. how.. are you.. able to.. walk in.. those... heeeelsss???" Y/n shrugged.

"Is everyone else accounted for?" Buzz watched the paper and waited. "Not everyone." Y/n looks back at Slinky. "Because their behind is behind." She patted Slinky's head and his tail catches up.

"Hey fellas! Why did the toys cross the road?!" Hamm asked in front of them. Y/n smiled. "Oh! I know this, spending time with Mr. Spell took me a lot of practice!" She whispered to Slink who just laughed.

"To.. uh.." She tapped her chin. "I don't know, why?" "To get to the chicken.. on the other side!" They cheered as they see Al's Toy Barn across the road. The dreaded, death wish of a road. A can hits Y/n. "Ow.." Rex turned around. "Oh well, we tried."

Buzz helped up Y/n and patted her back.

"We have to get across!" Everyone stared at him like he was insane. Y/n sat up. "You're not turning me into a mashed potato!" Mr Potato Head complained.

"I might not be a smart dog, but I know what roadkill is." Y/n rubbed her chin and looked around the area for disguises. "There has to be a safe way to cross.."

Everyone stacked on top of each other and held Y/n up to the walk button. "Hurry up! My arms aren't made for this!" She pressed it and they ran as quick as they could. A large truck drives over them, stupidly ignoring the walk signal and crushed the toys.

"Y/n!" She shook her head. "Uh- huh! What? What?" Buzz poked her shoulder. "Are you alright? Any ideas?" Y/n pressed her mouth closed. "Nope! Nah-duh! Nuh-uh! Zero!" She smiled as she sees cones. "But.. a better one!"

538 words