ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Y/n POV
I was playing battleship with Slink as I knew I'll lose to him.

"Just keep going, Y/n. You know I can beat cha." He said in a mischievous voice. I gave a playful glare before he plucked his dart onto a space.

(Idfk how it works. Imma just let Slink win lol) I gasp as I see all the red darts land exact on my ships. "Oh, you sunk my battleships."

I smile before standing to shake his paw. "Clever boy."

I heard stomps come over and went into toy mode as Bonnie flopped her bag onto the floor. "Hi toys. Bye toys." She left. Something rummaged in her bag as I think it was probably Woody.

He crawled out. "Oh, hey sheriff." I wave and come over to help him. "So he did go to kindergarten!" Trixie exclaimed.

"You're trying to get Bonnie in trouble?!" Buttercup asked. Woody puts his arms up in defence. "No, of course not!-" He, of course, was cut off by the angrily worried toys.

"You could've been confiscated!" I look at Dolly. "What does that mean?"

"Taken away." Hamm replied. "Woody!" I scold the untalkative cowboy. "or worse, you could've been lost!" Jessie said.

"No, no, no, guys listen. Bonnie had a great day in class and we're going on a road trip!" I perk up at the news. "Road trip!?" I smile before starting to bounce around.

3rd POV

Everyone cheers but was quieted down by Woody who also had something else to share. "But then something really weird happened.. Bonnie made a friend in class."

Dolly thought it was sweet. "Oh! She's already making friends.."

The cowboy shook his head. "No. She literally made a new friend."

He gently lifted the backpack flap to quietly introduce someone who hesitated to come out. Y/n saw a large eye with a different sized eye.

They seemed a bit scared as Woody was able to calm them down. Her eyes widen as she sees what seemed to be a spork fused toy in Woody's arms. "Everyone, I want you to meet Forky!" "...Trash?"

Y/n tried to cover her smile and curiously went closer as everyone said their hellos.

"No.. toys. They're all toys." "T-t-tooo-trash"

"No, that's the trash." Woody points at the can and look back at everyone. "These are your friends."

"Hi!"

He seemed surprised at the amount of attention he got and fell over. "Trash!" He whined and started to go towards the trash can. "Woody, why does he want to go in the trash?"

Woody held onto his pipe cleaner arms. "Well.. Y/n, he was made from trash." He puts it back on the spork who wanted the trash. "And he's the most important toy to Bonnie right now."

"Important?" Mr Prickle Pants started. "He's a spork!" He motioned to the freaking out trash toy.

"Yeah, yeah," He held onto Forky, who kept wanting to go into the bin. "I know, but this spork- this toy- is crucial to Bonnie getting adjusted to kindergarten."

Y/n noticed how Forky kept up the upset childish act. "I think it's nice.." She knelt down to the spork's height.

"Hello Forky." "Trash?" "Yeah.." Woody shoo'ed her away. "Y/n, don't tell him that!" "Well sometimes I feel like trash." "You're the most used toy here." The alien stopped and shrugged.

"You guys, when Bonnie started playing with this little guy, she had the biggest smile on his face." He tried to pick him up from Y/n's legs and force a smile on his clay/play doh mouth. It fell.

Y/n smiled as she plucked the spork from Woody. She throws Forky and climbed onto the bed. "Hello Forky, my name is Y/n. I'm an alien." The large eyed spork looks at her up and down. "Trash?"

The alien shook her head. "Sorry, I'm a toy. You're a toy. It's a very special entitlement for you from now on." He looked at his pipe cleaner arms with a shocked face.

Bonnie enters as Forky slid down the bed into the trash can. The girl searches through her backpack for the said toy. "Forky?" She asked.

Woody tossed him beside Y/n. Bonnie looked around and saw him. "There you are! I thought I lost you!" Y/n held onto Forky as he tried to fall back into the basket with Woody.

Skip to nighttime

Y/n tiredly stared at Forky as she knew Woody was tired of throwing up at Bonnie. She gently got out of her grip and went to catch Forky. "No! Big girl scary!" The spork whimpered as Woody climbed up.

"Forky, she is not scary. She's very nice if you can give her a chance.." The alien calmly placed Forky beside her sleeping form.

"No!" He held onto Y/n's arms. "Forky.." she yawned and was grabbed with Woody by Bonnie. Woody and Y/n smile at the girl as they feel themselves start to drift off into their sleep.

Forgetting about Forky

846 words