ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

3rd POV
The bell for recess rings and the teacher told the kids to play outside. All the toys tiredly got up, thinking of a way to get out of there.

"Psst....! Psst...!" They look over to the puppet theatre and see Woody's head merely pop out for a second. "Hey guys...!" He whispered.

"Woody?.." They question before running towards the puppet theatre to find the cowboy. "Woody!" They cheer as they find him.

They gather around him, locking him into the crowd of now happy toys. "You're alive!!" "'Course I'm alive!" They place the now properly fixed hat on his head. "Eh, I'll be careful there, a little f/c dear gnawed on it!"

They part away and he looked around. "Wait, where's Buzz?" "Lotso did something to him with Y/n!" Rex explained. "They think they're real space rangers and alien!" Woody slapped his forehead. "Oh, no!" "Oh yes. Return of the astro nuts!"

Jessie played with her hair, nervously. "Oh, Woody, we were wrong about leaving Andy. I.. I was wrong.." Mr Potato Head agreed. "Jessie's right, Woody. She was wrong!"

Woody shook his head. "No, no. It's my fault for leaving you guys and letting someone take over Y/n and Buzz. From now on, we stick together." "But.. Andy's leavin' for college!" Slinky reminded, making Jessie surprised.

"College!! Hog-tie the mailman! We gotta get you home before Andy leaves tomorrow!" "Tomorrow? But that means.." Woody gave a determined look. "It means we're busting outta here, tonight!"

Mrs Potato Head waved it off. "What?! Impossible! Our Y/n is a killing machine!" "There's no way outta here!" Woody pulled back the curtain to see the garbage transfer. "No, there is one way out. One way.. Okay, here's the plan!" He made everyone huddle up.

Skip to Woody's plan

Night came quickly and the toys were in their respectful cubbies. Ken, in an evening robe, conducts roll call to see if every toys was in their cell.

"Cowgirl.."

"Here."

"Horse.."

Bullseye whinnies.

"Piggy bank.."

"Yo."

"Tyrannosaurus."

"Here.."

"Barbie."

"Here."

"Potato Head.."

"..."

"Potato Head!" Ken called again. Buzz went up to see if he's awake. "Hey! Tuberous root man! Wake up!" He shook the cubby to only find a raw potato in place of Mr. Potato Head.

"Impossible!" They heard yelling and Y/n was kicking at the window to try and attack Mr Potato Head who was itching to unlock it.

"Hey!" Ken, Big Baby, and Buzz went to the runaway Potato. Woody was holding onto a hanging light as Slinky escaped his cubby. The monkey who saw this commotion was interested and distracted.

Mr Potato Head reaches the bathroom, only to be caught. He knocked on it to pry it open, "Little late stroll, eh, Potato Head?" Ken asked as he knew they got him.

"That's Mr. Potato Head to you, smoothie!" Slinky was brought up to the ceiling by Woody who used marbles to weigh himself down.

"You're turning out to be quite the troublemaker, aren't ya? What'd you think you were gonna do? Waltz right outta here?"

"And I woulda got away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling toys!" (Haha) Mr Potato Head glared at him.

"And I demand that Y/n gets turned back into herself, ya ascot wearin' pink-noser! Mr. Brains sold separately!!! (LMAO I love Mr Potato Head) You're not a toy! You're an accessory! You're a purse with heels!" He kicked Ken's leg.