ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Y/n laughed as she saw herself get shot by Zurg. "Oh no! No! No! No! No! No!" "You almost had him, bud." She patted the grieving dinosaur's shoulder.

Buzz and Y/n were watching Rex play a video game based on them. Y/n thought it seemed a bit silly to go that far to a video game for their franchise, but nonetheless, Buzz enjoyed it.

"I'm never going to defeat Zurg!" Rex pouted. "What're you talking about? You're so much better at playing as Y/n than you are playing myself!" Buzz smiled at Y/n who shook her head in embarrassment. "Buzz.."

"But look at my little arms! I can't press the "fire" button and jump at the same time!" He pressed the buttons to refer to what he said.

They hear rattling noises from the drawer before Y/n got her weapon. "Might be another mouse in the house!" She quickly ran towards it and repeatedly hit the moving thing.

"Ow! Y/N-!" Woody fell and hit every open drawer. Buzz and Rex wince as Y/n looks down. "Woah! Sorry sheriff!"

Buzz jumped from the desk to the cowboy. "Woody, you alright? Y/n could've knocked your box out." Woody shakes his head before Y/n jumped down.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine guys. Here's your to-do list while I'm gone-" Y/n zoned out, already knowing what to do since they came back from that Sid-tastrophe.

"You haven't found your hat, right?" Woody yelled in frustration. "No! And Andy's leaving for Cowboy Camp any minute! And I can't find it anywhere!" Y/n pulled him into a headlock.

"No worries Sheriff.. In a few hours, you'll be around a campfire making gooey hot schmoes." She smiled before Buzz interjected "Listen to her, Woody."

Woody stared at the two. "..they're called s'mores, guys." They waved it off and Y/n brushed off her embarrassment. "Right.. right. Did anyone find sheriff's hat?!" The green soldiers continue moving through items.

"Keep looking, men! Dig deeper!" Sarge turned to her. "Negatory, Ma'am, still searching!" Hamm was playing with the blinds. "Lawn gnome said it's not next door, but uh.. he'll keep looking!" He winked.

Bo Peep and her sheep came from behind the door with a troll. "It's not in Molly's room. We've looked everywhere!" The troll nods with its still structure.

"I found it!" Mr Potato Head crawled from under the bed. "You found my hat?!" Woody excitedly went up to him. "Your hat?! The Mrs lost her earring!" Mr Potato Head pushed an unattached ear in his face.

"Oh my little sweet potato!" Y/n smiled at the married couple. 'Oh to be in love!' She shivered. "That was funky."

"Psst! Y/n." She heard someone whisper and saw Slinky smiling at the door. "Slink!" Y/n covered her mouth as she saw Woody's hat on his tail.

She looked back at everyone else who still looked around and ran to Slinky. "Hey there bud, whatcha got there?" She patted his head and he brought his rear to her. "Got a little trick up my sleeve." "Slink, you don't have sleeves-" "Shh! I got this."

He ran to the room. "Guys! Guys! Okay, so i've got good news, and i've got bad news!" The toys crowded around the door. "What news?!" Mrs Potato Head asked.

Slink brought his rear with the hat on his tail, "Good news is, I've found your hat, Woody!" Woody sighed in relief as he picked it up. "My hat! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Where'd you find it?" He shook his paw and adjusted it.

"Well that's the bad news.." They heard barking from Buster, Andy's new dog. "Uh oh!" "Woody! Hide!" Woody looked around before jumping into Andy's backback.

Y/n watched the dog in amusement. "Such a clever creature." She smiled as Buster found Woody. "Very much-" "WAHHH!" Y/n kicked the person behind her and held them in a headlock.

"OW! Y/N!" She froze and saw Buzz. "Oh sh- sorry, ranger!" Y/n lets him go as Buzz breathed in. "It's- alright" he choked and waved. "I'm good!"

He stood straight. "Sorry if my sudden appearance scared you, Y/n." He bowed and Y/n smiled. "It's not a problem-" "Andy's coming!" They look up and went limp. Y/n felt herself get picked up. "Five minutes.. five minutes.."

And the next thing she knew, she was being held hostage. "Let her go, Evil Doctor Porkchop!" "Never! How shall she die?" She was hoisted up by a string. "Shark? Or death by monkeys?!" One of the barrel of monkeys chittered.

"Choose!" "I choose.. destruction mode!" Y/n's wings came out and she was holding up her weapon "What?! That's not a choice!" Mr Evil Dr Porkchop said.

"To infinity and beyond!" Buzz came from a box with RC running "No!!" They tumbled over MEDPC and his army.

"I've got you, Y/n!" "You guys aren't the hero here, I am! (Y/n is a feminist)" "You saved us all! Never underestimate the power of Y/n and her-" A rip was heard and Andy immediately looked down to see Woody's arm was cut.

"Oh no!" He let go of Y/n and Buzz. "Andy come on. Molly's already in her carseat!" He told her what had happened and mom puts him on the shelf.

"Woody?.." Y/n called as they left the house. "Woody? Hon, are you okay up there?" Bo tried to get him to look down but he lifted his legs up. "Poor cowboy.."

Buzz patted her back. "He'll be okay, it'll be just like my arm and your leg" Y/n was hesitant but nodded. "Just like us.."

960 words