ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

3rd POV
Y/n watched the walls as she guarded the entrance and walls of Sunnyside Daycare, preparing for any attacks or break-ins.

"Alien! Your shift is complete. Come back to the Caterpillar doors and await for further instructions!" A voice said through the speakers.

She gave a low growl and leaped back to the locked door. It was opened as Buzz greeted Y/n. "Good a.m. soldier!" She huffed and went through the door.

The toys look at the girl who was locked outside for the night, breathing a mental sigh of relief as they see her safe and sound.

She heard a harmonica play from the cubbies and growled in annoyance. Her body slammed into the closed hog's basket and gave a warning glare through her helmet.

"Stop playing that!" She hissed before strutting away.

Y/n laid her body down on top of the shelf as she and Buzz wait for Lotso to come and pick them up. She was undisturbed by the slam of the door, laughter following. "Rise and shine, campers!" Buzz motioned for her to follow behind.

"Commander Lotso, Sir!" He jumped down with Y/n behind. "All quiet! Y/n and I have no reports!" "Excellent, Lightyear and Alien! C'mon, we need you back at Star Command!" Y/n smoothly made her way to the truck with Buzz.

"Wait! What have you done to my husband and my daughter?!" Lotso didn't answer and told Big Baby to show her.

He tossed Mr Potato Head in front of the caged toys as he was coughing, and taking sand out of his head. "It was cold!... and dark!.. nothing but sand, Lincoln Logs and the occasional alien growling like she's gonna turn me into a baked potato!"

"Uhh.. those weren't Lincoln logs.."

"You see here, Miss Alien is now apart of the Sunnyside family.. mistreat her and you'll end up like your dear cowboy friend.." Lotso smirked.

"Y'all get ready, you got a play date with destiny!"

Skip to Woody hiding in Bonnie's backpack

Woody unzipped the bag and sneakily got out. He climbed the shelf of the cubbies to get into the ceiling. As he got in, screaming of children were heard. Woody crawled around to where he thought the Caterpillar room was and opened the panel.

He carefully slipped out and snuck behind a few bean bags. The cowboy couldn't believe what he saw!

A toddler was banging Rex on a drum. Another smashes the Potato Heads to the floor, watching their pieces scatter on the floor and a girl swung Jessie across the room, slamming on the wall and falling to the floor.

Woody winces at the sight but heard a light ring. He turns to see the telephone push it's phone off it's head and motioned for Woody to pick up.

The cowboy creeped up and picked it up. "Uh.. hello?" "You shouldn'a come back, cowboy. They cracked down hard since you left. More guards. More patrols. A strong one even got added. You and your friends ain't ever gettin' outta here now."

Woody huffed. "I made it out once." "You got lucky once. Want my advice? Keep your heads down. A little f/c space darling couldn't get herself out." The cowboy froze. "Y/n?! Is-is she alright?!" The phone raised its eye. "You know 'er?" "I know her? She's practically my daughter!"

The phone looked up at him. "Ah, think I heard a conversation about a cowboy. You've came at the wrong time. She's been brainwashed by those Sunnyside freaks!" Woody began panicking. "How- what?!"

"Don't worry, we can get her out of it. I've been here for years. They'll never break me. There's only one way toys leave this place.." He rolled himself towards a window. Woody looked outside as well to see a broken toy train get thrown out.

"Poor fella. Trash truck comes at dawn. Then it's off to the dump.." Woody looks at him. "I really appreciate your help with Y/n the alien, old timer. But we have a kid waiting for us. Now we're leaving! If you'd help us one toy to another, I'd sure be grateful."

The telephone thinks for a bit. "Well, if you're gonna get out.. first thing you gotta do is get through doors. Locked every night, inside and out. Keys are left on a hook in the office." "Got it! What else?"

"Lotso has trucks patrolling all night long. Hallway, lobby, playground." "Yeah, yeah, what about the wall?" "Eight feet high. Cinderblock. No way through it. You go over or under." Woody gave a breath of relief. "That's it? Doesn't seem so bad.."

"It's not, your real problem's the monkey and alien!"

The cymbals playing monkey is seen in the security room and carefully looked at each camera.

"Monkey's the eye in the sky and the alien has sensitive eyesight."

Y/n was stalking the walls as she dragged herself around the playground. Her head twitched as she sees leaves slightly move.

"Classrooms."

A bunny was escaping through the cage and monkey saw it. He began yelling through the speakers to alert Lotso and took the poor bunny away

"Hallways."

One of Lotso's trucks pass by a plant that a toy penguin was hiding in. It waddles towards the exit and the monkey alerted Lotso. His trucks corner the poor scared penguin who stuck its arms up in defeat. Big baby came out to take it away

"The girl's even got the playground."

Three toys threw a suctioned rope onto the wall for an escape and climb up. The monkey's shrieks were heard once more and soon a figure slowly stalked forward.

"You can unlock doors, sneak past guards, climb the wall.. but if you don't take out that monkey or get that little darlin's head in the game, you ain't going nowhere. Y'wanna get outta here? Get ridda that monkey and monster!"

989 words