24 ~ The War Of The Best

PORTGAS D. ACE SET TO BE EXECUTED IN THREE DAYS.

"Huh, what?" Nova blinked and gave the paper to Ballu, "Read it for me, I think I read it wrong."

The monkey seemed to sigh in understanding. "You read it right. Ace has been captured."

"He's really weak,"Nova scoffed, "I would never let myself be captured."

"More like your mama would never let you be captured." Ballu rolled his eyes at the glare she sent him before telling her to focus in front of her as if she were riding a horse, however all she was doing was using her devil-fruit to walk and jump in the air. 

A few hours later and they'd finally arrived at an island that luckily was familiar to her, additionally Nova noticed how a lot of islands were familiar to her after traveling with Whitebeard and Shanks, the two liked to travel a lot and she ended up getting introduced to many different islands and people. Those were really nice times for the young wyren.

~

Maybe it was stupid, maybe she shouldn't be doing this but she was. The marine ship was heading towards marineford down for some reason and she couldn't help but take it as a chance to get to Ace. After spending years searching for him she wasn't going to just let him die because he refused to heed her warnings. It was likely that the government had discovered his true identity and would reveal it to the entire world.

She supposes that if he goes down she'll go down with him.

The door opened and she hid behind one of the crates only to see a head of pink approach the box. Poor Coby was scared out of his wits when she popped up and grinned at him, and he automatically threw a fist out in defense. Ducking down just in time to avoid a nasty punch to the face, Nova stared at Coby with the light from the circular window illuminating the side of her head and scaring Coby out of his skin.

"N-Nova-?!"

"Shh!" She placed both her hands on his mouth, "Be quiet, that old man is going to find me."

He nodded and she slowly slid her hands off of him. Coby looked behind him before grasping her shoulders and shaking them with panic in his eyes. "What are you doing here? Don't you know this is a marine ship?!"

"Yes," She nodded, "Thats why I got on it."

"Nova, you're a pirate."

"Oh, I forgot."