25 ~ 1/2

"Ballu! I'm going to fight, you deal with helping Ace get free!" A marine fell to her feet as she had quite literally took his breath away, strangling him with her devil-fruit to the point that his face had turned purple and he suddenly found that standing was harder than before. 

Ballu nodded at her words and switched his position with marines to get closer to the execution stand, each marine that he teleported eventually ending up in front of his best friend who would knock them out with her devil fruit. Her eyes widened as a fire-like warmth settled in her fists and she felt even more powerful than before.

Right as she knocked out another marine, something suddenly collided with her side and she was kicked to the side harshly colliding with a rock wall. 

She hadn't expected it to be so painful to the point that she would be coughing up blood but it didnt stop there as a kick was delivered to her back once she slid off the wall. 

She flew back until a pair of arms carefully caught her and a shadow offered her eyes some coverage from the blinding sun. Thatch looked down at his baby sister with pursed lips, the anger he felt nearly causing him to tighten the grasp he held around her but he was reminded to stay calm by his father who stood behind him with his naginata by his side.

"P-Pops..." Blood dripping down from her temple and nose with laboured breaths, the red colour of her eyes still managed to make her look fierce and intimidating but Pops knew her better. She was just a young wyren, young and youthful just like the son he was working to free.

 She didn't deserve to go through a war at such a young age but he had no right to stop her as she'd been searching for Ace far longer than he. If he was just going to die then all of her hard work would have been fruitless. 

A splatter of blood landed on Thatchs black long sleeve and his jaw tightened in controlled anger. He lifted his gaze to settle on the black haired admiral, glaring at him with a fierceness that had the man mocking him with feigned fear.