31 ~ Back When

"How silly." Nova smirks, "I could just eat your arm right now if I felt like it."

Law didn't completely understand, but he did recognize the words 'eat' 'arm' and 'felt' and immediately reached up with his only good arm to roughly smack the back of her head. It prompted a growl from the wyren, teeth barred in restrained anger and blood eyes glaring at tired honey.

For a couple of moments they glared at one another before Nova quietly placed his arm beside his cut shoulder and whispered to him.

"What were we fighting about again?"

He groans in response.

And then the overgrown flamingo attacks.

Nova steps to the side and watches the blonde miss her with stoic eyes.

"You should have stepped lighter while running, it would have made you like a second or two faster." Her nose scrunched and Law watched with satisfaction as Doflamingo rose, annoyance masked over his features while Nova stared at him calmly yet at the same time with concealed anger.

Just as he rose his arm to attack Nova, a sudden flash moved her out of the way and Nova was suddenly in Luffy's arms.

"Luffy." She grinned. "You should tell Zoro to shower. I can smell it from all the way here."

The captain lets out a laugh and places her back on her feet, taking off his hat and placing it on her head before turning back around and hitting his right fist against his palm, a large and threatening grin stretching his lips wide.

Law struggled for a moment to stand up but once he did he also placed his hat on her head, although instead of turning to the over-sized flamingo, Law roughly chopped the top of her head with his hand.

The assault prompted a growl from the wyren as she swiped her hand at the man, the ravenette managing to avoid her 'claws' at the last second.

"You stay here."

Before Nova could argue that he wasn't her boss, he sent her a glare.

"I dont care if I'm not Dragon or Wind-ya, you'll listen to me or I wont ever give you steak or sea king meat again."

"I-" Dread filled her eyes. "No... please."

"Traffy," His ally frowned. "That's cruel."

Laws brow twitched. "Don't scold me, you idiots!"

And then they ran off to continue their battle against the over-sized pink meat not before pushing the hats down to cover the young dragons eyes.

Deciding that the sacrifice of not having sea king meat or steak cooked by Trafalgar Law was not worth it, Nova turned around and jumped off the large building. Had it not been for the arms that cushioned her fall, it's likely Nova would have been just a little hurt.