Chapter 10

December 19

I stayed 2 more days with my parents, we bonded by watching movies, cooking, and telling stories to the kids, I even told them my and Cami's story when we were supposed to leave, because Dara forced me to, but I will not hide the fact that I enjoyed their cute sad pouts.

I loved those moments, especially since I went to college, I really thought high school would be the worst, with drama? yes, high school is the worst, but with the school works and how busy you are, it's definitely college, a lot of sleepless nights, so this break is a big help. This time with my family is a treasure.

I started getting ready, I didn't want to because I was comfortable, but at the same time, I wanted to, so much, because I still felt the same old energy that I had before and I didn't like that. I hugged my parents and my siblings. I crouched to level the kids

"Don't forget me?" I raised my pinky gesturing for a promise, but of course, they didn't, they just hugged me, very tight. They're actually very strong for kids their age.

"We won't" Xylene lets go, just to squeeze me again. I let go as I stood up straight. I felt sad but I keep reminding myself that I'll see all of them in 5 days.

"Well, I really have to go." I exhaled deeply. "bye-bye, see you all in 5 days?"

I traveled a very long time, I was nervous about meeting them, I mean IT HAS BEEN 4 YEARS, WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY? also Miles hasn't even tried contacting me yet, are my powers really that bad? I'M not going to contact him, it's not my fault that he's a bitch who doesn't listen to me.

I'm not really worried about WHERE I'm going to stay because my parents never really took all the furniture out of our house, it was still there, they never really had the time to sell it or whatever

I arrived at the Encanto at about 4 or 5 pm

I'm here. I can't breathe, I am nervous, I cannot AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I am so close to jumping off a bridge right now. Like what- where am I going first? do I, what do I DO, okay okay I need to breathe and just relax. I breathed in and... out. Okay okay.

I decided to go to our old house first so that I can still think about what to say. I opened the door and I felt tears pricking my eyes, it's been so long. I smiled when I saw the table where my mama homeschooled us, I went out back, and I started sobbing. When I realized it was too loud, I quickly covered my mouth. I saw the ladder and chuckled. That's how he gets to my room when he's not allowed

I went to my room and sat on my bed. It has been a long time since I felt this. It felt like home.

I started cleaning up, starting with my room. As I was doing that, I was also practicing what to say

"hi" I cleared my throat "hi? what am I even saying," "so uh I'm back, uhm what is pOpPin?" "OH GOSH" I did a facepalm because of my embarrassment, why the heck did I say pOpPiN "UGHHHH" I just stayed silent the whole day while cleaning. Looking at the clock, I realized that it was too late, I'll just visit them the next day.

I took a bath and drifted off to sleep.

December 20

I woke up at about 10 am, Went outside for a bit to get some breakfast. I changed into something very casual and headed out.

When I did, I saw people staring at me when I was walking, I shot them a funny look.

"AHH!" I fell face flat on the ground, I massaged my head for a bit "Ouch? thanks, floor, thank you" I rolled my eyes "ha" I forced a chuckle because I noticed that more people are now staring at me.