Chapter 19

The text is bold — Camilo's POV

The text is normal — y/n's

~ TW //self-loathing ~

"This isn't what you think it is"

"OH ISN'T IT??" I went inside the kitchen and sense her following me.

"Okay, maybe it is"

I let out an annoyed and disgusted groan "OOHH, RIANNE!! YOU LITERALLY FUCKED THE FIRST GUY YOU SAW" while taking a cup out of the cupboard

"I- y/n let me explain"

I went to the sink and filled it with water, I consumed it and sat on the chair. "explain."

She proceeded to sit in front of me "okay, first of all, he's not the first guy I saw, met? yes, saw? no. second of all, we did not fUcK"

"oh, so what? yo- you just mAdE oUt??" I scoffed at her immature tone

"exactly!!" she squealed as if she was proud

"UGHHH, RIANNE!!?? THAT'S STILL??!!! ay Dios Mio," I stood up and ran my hands over my face, annoyed.

"y/n," she tried to reach for me but she couldn't so she just relaxed. "I like him... a lot"

"I know" finally calming down "it's very obvious, but I just didn't know the first thing you'd do is make out"

"blame him for that." she half-joked

"oh I will, I'll talk to him"

"WHAT?!! NO NO" panic flashed in her eyes

"don't worry, if he's going to court my best friend, he's going to have to get my approval." I enunciated the word my letting her know that she can't do anything about it.

"eeeeeeeeeeehh" she slowly shrugs

"Okay, I'm going now..." 

"eeeeeeeeeeehh" she continues, but I ignored it.

when I got back I see Camilo sleeping peacefully, he could just breathe and I would already swoon over him. I lay down on the left side of the bed and feel his hands wrap around my waist "are you okay, amor?" he softly whispers with his voice all raspy.

"all the more now that you're here" making him chuckle

"Want me to make you warm milk?"

"no, no, I'm fine, just a bit restless, but I'm good"

"Want me to massage you?"

"noo" I snicker "I don't need that, now... sleep"

He tightened his grip and pulled me closer to him.

The next thing I knew, it was already morning. I was woken up by Camilo gently shaking my shoulders, I could feel that he was a bit hesitant though.

"y/n, good morning," he sweetly said as he leaves me a kiss on the cheek before scooting out of bed.

"morning" I was shocked by my croaky voice so I cleared my throat and tried again "morning"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up, but 'lores said that you guys were trying dresses? for bridesmaids" he held my hand and carefully guided me to stand up "want coffee?"

"no, I don't think so, you already give me them"

"oh do I?"

"yes, you do, thank you." I stopped remembering something "ooh, I also have to talk to Carlos"