Chapter 3: lord Muzan

I stood up, I'd never felt something like this, the urge to kill and silence an old hag, forever

Time to test out my powers here we, go.

I'm not to sure what happened but I'm pretty sure my eye color changed and it showed my 'upper-moon six mark' (in my eyes). I realized my outfit had changed, my long silky dress had changed, my dress wasn't there anymore. I had a grey skirt and some crystal marks around me, on my shoulder and neck. My neatly kept up hair had changed as well! I had a beautiful crown made out of crystals. I looked, AMAZING!

I pounced at the old lady and in a blink of an eye I was floating in the sky. The old lady looked frightened, petrified. I realized the bottom half of her body was covered in purple crystal.

"I guess this is the end of you, um- wife of- er master of kyogoku house- got any last words? Want to say bye bye to house kyogoku?" I asked smiling like I'd just won the lottery.

"I-I- y-you-"

"Just like the rest you have nothing to say 🙄." I said, "Well, to bad. Bye-bye, old hag :)."

The crystals around her disappeared and she dropped to the ground yelling "help!", what a waste of a last word 🙄. I heard some people come down to her aid but whatever. I returned to my room and there saw Muzan.

"Lord mich- I mean Muzan?!" I gasped.

"I see you've killed and eaten a lot of people. You've grown so much stronger. Well done." Lord Muzan complemented.

"Thank you." I replied bowing down.

"But don't get carried away. There are a lot of well trained hashiras out there planning to kill you me and all my precious demons. They may infiltrate this place any time." Lord Muzan advised.

"Of course there's no way I'll let them get to me and my- sister." I replied, "There's no way they'll beat me, an upper moon 🌚."

"Don't get to cocky my dear." Muzan said then he stood up, "Akemi."

"Yes Lord Muzan." I calmly said getting out of my "bow" position.

"I have great expectations for you in the future." Lord Muzan said, "You're much more stronger, intelligent and beautiful than the rest." He said putting his hand on my cheek, man that was uncomfortable 😳- "You've killed 7 hashiras and many beginner demon slayers and a tremendous amount of people. From now on I believe you shall be stronger and more cruel." Lord Muzan praised.

(End of flash black)
The flash back ended and I returned to the normal time-line. Zenko crashed into a couple walls and was knocked out cold-.

What happens next again-?