Chapter 21

(Sakuras POV)

Soon I started pushing the ground to help me regain my balance. It was truly a stupid idea especially because the kunai was still in my leg.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET UP!" Akemi yelled

"AHHHHHHHH" Tanjiro started screaming. After a couple of seconds Tanjiros sword manage to get past my skin.

There's no time for delays

As I tried turning around I saw Akemi ready to attack and I knew it'd be a good idea to stand up. But before I could I heard lightning crackling.

(Akemis POV)

I stretched my arm out ready to help Sakura but before I could attack, an accelerated yellow figure cut my hands off. ZENITSU!

"HOW DARE YOU!" I shrieked. I regenerated my hands fast and started aiming my attacks at Zenitsu.

Zenitsu was faster than anything I'd ever seen! He was dodging my attacks left and right! Soon he was floating upside down!

"Hah! You think you can beat alone?!" I yelled trying to discourage him but instead he discouraged me when he charged at me at the speed of light.

Soon enough he'd reached my neck, gradually cutting through my neck.

MOVE MOVE MOVE!

(Sakuras POV)

Remove the kunai REMOVE THE KUNAI!

I slowly removed the kunai from my leg which made me feel a lot better.

Turn around kick him in the stomach come on you can do it!

I pulled myself together, turned around and kicked Tanjiro in the stomach. He flew back coughing at least a gallon of blood. I took this opportunity to go and help Akemi. As I jumped towards the roof which Akemi and Zenitsu were battling on someone pushed me away.

I- TENGEN?!

He had his sword in his mouth. He swung his sword at me and I flew back because of the mini explosion.

"THIS IS THE END FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIEND!" Uzui confidently yelled.

I ignored his cocky comment and sent waves and waves of crystals at him, bur he seems to have known my every move! He was getting closer and closer and kept deflecting all my moves!

Out of the dust and smoke Uzui appeared and swung his sword which missed me by an inch! I retreated back onto the closest roof examining everything.

What should I do??