Chapter 10

(Akemis POV)
I pounced at them, then Zenitsu used his thunderclap and brought me to the roof.

(Sakuras POV)
Inosuke jumped out of the building in the hole Zenitsu had made.

"This'll get interesting." I said looking at Tanjiro.

If I thought I'd only fight Tanjiro I must've had memory loss because soon Uzui came through that hole.

(Akemis POV)
"I must tell you something, apologize to that little girl for pulling her ear and hair." Zenitsu asked.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"You might provide house Kyogoku a lot of things, but it doesn't mean you can do anything and hurt everyone." He explained.

"What are you? My teacher?" I yelled, "How dare ask me to do something, you're just an ugly human. I'm the upper-moon here."

"Here woman are objects anyone can do anything to them. You haven't seen how ugly woman are being treated around here." I said.

"If you hate it why do you do it?" He asked. Fair point.-

Time froze again and I climbed down into the house.

"Time stopped that means we both have to do somn that we prob didn't remember. But this time the words to guid us didn't pop up." I explained to Sakura.

"I think it's because you forgot I'm pretty sure we have to do some sort of speech at the same time then you open another eye." Sakura said.

"So what do we say?" I asked

"Idk-." Sakura responded.

I got teleported to the roof again and time unfroze.

Crap idk what the speech is?!

Soon the words of our speech appeared.

Thank goodness

"You're wrong, we're just showing people what we went through in our last life. All the pain they caused us. If they won't pay up for what they did.. we'll take it!" I read out loud, "Because that's just how the world works! Everyone has they're little scheme. They're ALWAYS PLANNING REVENGE! we'll kill them!"

Soon a third eye appeared and two red crystal markings next to them.

(Sorry I didn't name this chapter I just have no idea what to name it so suggest some names? - creator)