Chapter 15

"AKEMI! You hugged me so tight I started bleeding!" I yelled.

"HE-."

"DON'T JUST CASUALLY HUG INFRONT OF US!" Inosuke yelled.

"How dare you casually yell at us boar head." I replied.

From the corner of my eye I saw Tengen standing up and charging towards us.

"You deal with them bye bye 😘." I waved then jumped off.

(Akemis POV)
I rolled my eyes and started attacking, I couldn't loose any time. They kept protecting Tanjiro. Probably paying off their debt for arriving so late.

"Look at you, protecting your friend. You do realize you wasted so much time and arrived late." I laughed.

"Were here now and we'll fight!" Zenitsu yelled.

"It pains my heart to know you'll die so young. Each experiencing horrible things before you die. Watching your family die. Feeling like and outcast or nothing compared to Kaigaku. Being abandoned bye you're mom and grew up without her. :)" I said trying to bring negativity.

"Hah??? The shrieking purple girl knows of us?!" Inosuke yelled.

"Of-course I do." I grinned.

I started sending faster and stronger attacks at them. Why can't these brats die already?! Oh that's right their the main character + protagonists bffs ;-;.

I saw their moths move but I could hardly hear them through all ruckus going on. Despite not hearing them and having bad memory I knew they were making a plan.

I saw Tanjiro zoning out and I trapped him in my crystal but he broke out almost immediately. I aimed at Hinatsuru next with a separate attack but Zenitsu and Tanjiro protected her. Just as Daki had said in the series they were getting slower.

"You guys are getting slow. You'll never beat me if you're slow-pokes :)" I acknowledged.

Soon Inosuke started running towards me and destroying my every attack with the help of Tanjiro and Zenitsu. They weren't the brightest. I doubt they realized my fifth crystal was lighting up and the moment Zenitsu used his Breathing it lit up.

Just like Sakura had said I'd get a sword. I hid it behind me and stopped all my attacks for a moment. Soon Inosuke reached my head and was cutting it like it was wood.

Move Akemi, MOVE!

I stabbed my sword right at his stomach. He fell on the ground. Soon Tanjiro came charging at me and I hadn't realized Zenitsu was right behind me! I turned to attack him but then my head was cut off! By none other than that Boar, Inosuke..

"RUN Inosuke RUN!" Tanjiro yelled.

Inosuke started running but he suddenly halted. His feet were trapped with red crystals! Sakura! Sakura appeared out of nowhere, and stabbed Inosuke and casually brought my head back to heal!

(Sakuras POV)
I stabbed Inosuke but the injury wasn't deep. I brought Akemi's head to her body and helped her re-generate. As I'd expected Tanjiro came rushing towards us.

What do you think you're doing?