Chapter 17

(Akemis POV)
Sakura stared at me in shock but I was ridiculously happy! Soon enough time unfroze and Tanjiro ran away.

"AFTER HIM!!!" I yelled. I leaped towards him but Sakura stopped me. "What're you doing?" I asked.

"What am I doing what are you doing you're gonna get paralyzed if you go there giving Tanjiro a chance to cut your head off!" She exclaimed

"True so what do we do??" I asked.

"This."

Sakura released a huge wall of crystal but as I looked for poor Tanjiro I realized he wasn't anywhere to be seen!

"Hey genius I think you missed." I said.

The look on Sakuras face was priceless.

"Well what do we do to win?" She asked.

"I suggest we make sure that Zenitsu, Inosuke and Uzui are dead so that they don't magically come back to life." I suggested.

"Ahh yes but what do we do about Tanjiro?" Sakura asked.

"Idk."'I answered.

"Oke, I'll deal with Uzui and Inosuke, you deal with Zenitsu." She said as she jumped away.

"I-I W-Wha-."

(Sakuras POV)
I looked under all the rubble for Uzui and Inosuke. I searched for Uzui first and when I found him I didn't hesitate to stab him right through his heart. I checked to see if he was breathing or not, he wasn't..

As I turned around I was taken a-back when Inosuke pushed his swords and tried decapitating me. I kicked him hard and he crashed into the house in-front of me.

"Wow," I clapped, "You must be ridiculously strong to still be alive.."

Although Inosuke wasn't speaking or moving I knew he was alive. I knew what I had to do.. to win.

(Akemi's POV)
I stood back in shock, I couldn't believe Sakura was making me kill my favorite character! But I knew what happened now would help us get back faster and I knew it wouldn't affect the actual show...

I slowly walked towards the rubble where I spotted a faint tint of yellow and orange. There he is. I walked towards him as slow as a turtle. This'll be quick.

I extended my arm ready to turn him into a donut 🍩 but I suddenly felt a sharp pain in MY stomach. I turned around punching whoever that was in the face. It was Tanjiro! I forgot about him-

I turned around closed my eye and sent sharp crystals that killed Zenitsu. I ran away in Tanjiros direction, I couldn't bare the sight of what I'd just done.

(Sorry for not writing ✍️ Dw I will make a chapter of us loosing. -creator)