Chapter 19: The finale

I ran after her and soon caught up with them.

This is it

I summoned a crystal dagger and threw it at him. He may have been alive but he fell onto the floor, buying me enough time to retrieve Akemis decapitated head. I picked her head up and helped her re-generate.

"Y-y-you're mons-ters." Tanjiro softly spoke, I felt very guilty after hearing how much he struggled to say that..

"Well, everyone must do what they have to 🙄." Akemi said with spite.

"You brought this on yourself, coming on this mission is basically suicide." I shrugged.

I walked towards Tanjiro and to my surprise he sharply turned towards me and slashed my legs off! 

WHAT?!

"How?!" I heard Akemi yell sarcastically as if she wasn't even surprised anymore. 

I fell to the floor bleeding but I regenerated in a blink of an eye. Tanjiro stood up and ran away. I jumped up and ran after him with Akemi following me. As we chased after him he stopped. 

"Finally realized you can't outrun us?" Akemi chuckled. 

As Akemi taunted  Tanjiro my eyes fell on Tanjiro's box. It was wide open and Nezuko wasn't in it.. Then I felt splash on back and thats when realization hit me. 

NEZUKO!

(Akemi's POV)

This, this it's-

Before I could even finish THINKING I felt the heat ignite my whole back. I was going to fall to the ground but something about Sakuras strident scream kept me up. As I tried to regenerate Nezukos strong legs kicked me to the side. As I tried to stand up I saw both Tanjiro and Nezuko pounce at Sakura. 

NO!

I gathered all my strength and sent a wall of crystal at Tanjiro sending him to the side. Sakura made a sharp turn and punched Nezuko right in the face. Her back was burnt badly -Like mine-. Sakura started walking towards Tanjiro so I stood up and ran towards him aswell. 

(Sakura's POV)

"Y-you won't win! I-I'll-" He started

"At-least you tried." I interrupted as I released sharp shards of bright red crystals piercing every part of his body, putting him out of his misery.

"Well that was easier than expected." Akemi sighed behind me.

"We should probably get Nezuko.." I suggested.

"Mhm"

We walked in the direction that I pushed Nezuko away and soon enough we found her sleeping soundlessly on the ground.

"Should we leave her since she won't be a problem?" I asked.

"No you fool, we should bring her back to Muzan so we'll get rewarded ;-;." Akemi informed.

"So we trap her in a erm.. crystal cocoon?" I proposed (synonym for 'suggested' not.. PROPOSED like "let's get married :D" - Creator). 

"Pretty much, you do it." Akemi said.

"Sure." I dryly replied as I trapped Nezuko in ruby red crystal.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence some words appeared. 

"Congrats you've defeated Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko and Uzui. But now you must re-do the BATTLE?! WHAT WHY?! Anyways... you must re-do the battle but you must loose..." I read out loud.

"Are you friggin KIDDING M-"