Chapter 14

(Sakuras POV)
I ran back towards Hinatsuru this time. I held onto her arm pretty tight.

"Hinatsuru hm?" I asked.

"L-let me go!" She yelled. Then she bit into my arm.

"Haha." I chuckled lightly, "You biting me is like poking my arm gently with a pencil :)."

Soon enough Tanjiro attacked with his water-breathing thing. Both my hands were cut off and it did hurt a bit but I regenerated pretty fast.

"You're in pretty bad shape Tanjiro. Fighting me and my sister and making it out alive?" I asked, but he just coughed.

As he stood there deep in thought I waited for Uzui to come. Soon I heard his footstep.

"DIE YOU FOUL DEMON!" He yelled as he swung his sword.

I turned around and sent a crystal wall at him and he flew at least 50 yards away (prob not)

Soon Tanjiro stepped in and pounced at me. I caught his sword and looked at him.

"Do you really think you can casually cut my head off?" I asked.

Soon Uzui came back?! And tried cutting my head off. But once again I caught his sword. I quickly let go of Tanjiros sword and kicked Uzui hard and jumped down from the roof.

I was fighting Uzui at my top speed so I could wrap the fight up. I ducked down then aimed my crystal sword at his arm and stabbed it.

Then, I punched him HARD and sent him flying back.

(Akemis POV)
Zenitsu and Inosuke started running away.

Where are these little shits running??

I started following them and saw that they were running towards Tanjiro!

(Sakuras POV)
I saw that Akemi ran towards the roof where Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Hinatsuru was. I jumped onto the roof once Akemi had arrived.

"Hello my dearest sister!" Akemi exclaimed as she hugged me right.

I realized my neck was dripping with a bit of blood..