Chapter 12: Underneath

(Sakuras POV)
Uzui broke free and stabbed his sword into the crystal attempting to break it. I don't know if he was stupid or if he really cared for his comrades. Well I didn't care because I saw this as an opportunity.

I stretched my arm at him and sent many sharp playes of crystals he dodged all of them. Tanjiro broke free from the inside and both of them came charging at me. Akemi was still sending pullers of crystal from above and I was grateful for it because it really slowed the both of them down.

Eventually, Uzui worked his way towards me while Tanjiro was trying his best to destroy the crystal pillars. It was hard to battle Uzui especially when I didn't have a weapon. The only thing I could do was send attacks but stretching my arm out was eating to much time. Uzui positioned his arm behind his back and it looked like he was about to cut my shoulders!

Luckily my fifth crystal lit up. In my hand there was a katanas made from crystal even I couldn't break!

Hell yeah! Bye bye Uzui. Hopefully this'll be the end of you!

I swung there katana at his stomach where his wound was. But he flew back with only a small cut. With my extra hand I made a sharp boomerang 🪃 and threw it at him he dodged it and once he ran at me the boomerang came for him. He had no escape I was already about to send a wave of crystal. But out of no where Tanjiro came to the rescue and destroyed the boomerang while Uzui destroyed the crystal.

Uzui started getting ready to use the fifth form of sound breathing. All of a sudden there were fireworks 🎆 all around me and the loud noises were making my head ring.

At least they're not doing much damage..

I decided to return the favor and with my extra hand I sent many pillars of red crystals at the roof to help Akemi. I started fighting with Uzui using my sword 🗡. I heard the noise of the crystal pillars from above us and I knew it would be the end of Uzui m, well I thought it'd be. Tanjiro leaped above us destroying all the crystal pillars just in time.

At this point I knew the indoor place was to cramped to fight so I jumped at the crystal that was blocking the window and jumped outside. Soon I saw Hinatsurus hand. She stood up with some boxes with poisonous katanas and shot them at me. I stretched my hand at her while looking at Uzui and made a wall of crystal and stopped the katanas, then, I sent the wall flying at her.

I leapt into the air and started running back at the house we were fighting in to tell Akemi something.

"AKEMI, LET THEM GET CLOSE TO YOU, THEN YOU'LL UNLOCK THE 5TH CRYSTAL AND GET A KATANA!" I yelled at the top of my voice then turned to Uzui and sent a huge wall of crystal at him and Tanjiro like earlier.